• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Got my Beck tickets. Really looking forward to seeing him for the first time. Sun 4/29 at Charlotte Uptown Amphitheater.

One of my faves

I think he was married to one of the Pointer Sisters. Bonnie lived at Oakwood in Burbank for a minute.

One of my faves

I think he was married to one of the Pointer Sisters. Bonnie lived at Oakwood in Burbank for a minute.

Yeah dude, but that's David Ruffin. We're talking Dennis Edwards here!

Jk, jk, any Temptations is good shit, rj, anytime.

El Chup, I thought of you and your love of music today. I had lunch with a friend in my favorite little seaside town- Seal Beach. As we walked onto the pier, a street musician was setting up. He set-up his guitar case to get donations. He propped up a little poster which I thought was going to tell about gigs or Cds or something like that. I was wrong and was amused.

It was actually one of those goofy looking pictures that are used for tickets so that you could give him money from your cell phone.

damn it...was just about to buy tix for phoebe bridgers in raleigh and she sold out. playing too small of a venue. son of a bitch.

Back