• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

It’s a nice venue. Saw James Taylor last year and my only complaint would be that 90% of the people in the lawn are there to drink wine and picnic. It was hard to hear the music over the 80 bridge clubs screaming at each other over JT.

This is a couple years old, but I only recently learned about it. Video looks pretty lame, but I dig the music, the whole album, Utopia defeated, is really good.

Saw Paul Simon tonight. Farewell tour. Still puts on a great show. Living legend.

Scott Walker is amazing. I didn't know anything about him until a couple of years ago when I heard "It's Raining Today." Brilliant.

Last edited:
The BBC closed their World Cup coverage for the first matches today after Germany crashed out with this great German group.

54a9a3378a18ebbdbf29497a83c73010.png

My afternoon at the Fishtowne Brew House. It’s great being the first customer through the door.

Back