• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Seems like discdude has had a bad experience at multiple acts with good live cred (Sandy, Mitski).What is it about the venues he is going to that drives musicians to be their worst?

Seems like discdude has had a bad experience at multiple acts with good live cred (Sandy, Mitski).What is it about the venues he is going to that drives musicians to be their worst?

Denver in the heat= long drives, no off day, altitude etc

Oh and drugs lots of drugs

Never thought I'd be getting into Genesis' Duke for the second time in six months, but here I am getting into Genesis' Duke for the second time in six months. Fantastic record.

Saw The Magpie Salute last night (featuring Rich Robinson and Marc Ford of the Black Crowes). Good show; they played a lot from the new album. Did a great cover of "Oh Sweet Nuthin'"

Definitely recommend checking them out, but if you do bring ear plugs because they like to play LOUD.

If I were thirty years younger, I'd volunteer to be a Joss Stone groupie.

As a classical noob, I'm excited to check out this list.

I posed a deceptively simple question to our writers and editors, as well as some artists we admire: What are the five minutes or so — longer than a moment, shorter than a symphony — that you’d play for a friend to convince them to fall in love with classical music?

5 Minutes That Will Make You Love Classical Music

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/06/arts/music/5-minutes-that-will-make-you-love-classical-music.html

Back