• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

iodeac

Reaction score
Figured I would start one here. The few songs I've heard from the Black Keys' album are awesome, is it worth buying the whole album?

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured I would start one here. The few songs I've heard from the Black Keys' album are awesome, is it worth buying the whole album?

havent heard the full album but I know that they are a solid band.

Junior Brown at the Blind Tiger this Thursday. This guy is fantastic

Listened to a bunch of Rooney today in the gym and was reminded how much I like them.

Posted this before. I have an unhealthy musical obsession with Keane right now. Is that so wrong?

Picked up "Red Roses for Me" by The Pogues tonight for cheap at the Borders "Everything Must Go" sale. It's the 2004 digitally remastered version with 6 additional bonus tracks, including "And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda" and "The Wild Rover". So psyched!!! :woot:

OP: you are about 2 years late to the party. Yes.

Mumford and Sons need to die. If you wanna hear corny bar music with awful lyrics directed at the lowest common denominator, just listen to Zach Brown and at least you'll be buying American.

http://www.gorillavsbear.net/2011/03/22/mp3-animal-collective-atp-mixtape/#more-187112

New 2+ Hour mixtape from AnCo Bros in support of the acts at their new festival. Its mostly killer, very little filler.

Someone with a dick joke username doesn't like music he think is aimed at the lowest common denominator? Imagine that.

Sorry, I have to wash this thing like three times a day or I get really itchy and irritable.

Transitioning a discussion from the Quad music thread, Further is doing their Owsley tribute tonight channeling a 1966 Dead show.

et 1

Golden Road
Viola Lee Blues
Alligator>
New Minglewood Blues
Sittin on Top of the World
Alice D. Millionaire>
Cream Puff War
Turn on Your Lovelight

Last night they covered The Clash's Train In Vain. I cringed imagining what it would sound like, but it was actually pretty good.

Junior Brown was awesome, btw.

He freakin' shreds like few I have seen.

Back