• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

XJ30-Social-Announce-01.jpg

got my 2-day pass

Have we talked about Kurt Vile's album, Bottle it In? Because, Jesus, I'm feeling that shit right now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not sure which was more beautiful- her voice or her looks or her guts to do what she wanted, how she wanted and when she wanted:

It was actually written by the Monkees' Mike Nesmith.

Her backup band included Don Henley and Glenn Frey. Linda helped them start the Eagles.

Shortly after moving to CA, I was happily under Linda. Get your mind out of the gutter. I tried but didn't succeed.

I met Pat Brown (Jerry's dad and former Gov of CA) a couple of weeks after arriving in CA. That day I saw what true usable power was. Near the end of the meeting, the Governor asked if i'd like an ice cream cone. I said that would be great and got up thinking we'd be going to the Baskin & Robbins next door. He motioned for me to sit down. B&R delivered two ice cream cones to us. That's useful power.

Now to Linda. As I was leaving, the Governor hand me his big black book (fits in his jacket pocket) and said something like, "I'll never remember your last name. Here put your number under my son's old girlfriend."

Well, his son's girlfriend was Linda Ronstadt. So, I was put under Linda Ronstadt.

Back