• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

I want to believe you, but you once told me that going to a Jason Isbell concert was like watching a fat, drunk redneck sing bad karaoke. So I kinda gots to question your expertise when it comes to country music, man.

I stand by that. Isbell is just okay. Not leaving the house worthy. You guys feel free to rock out to that new Sturgill 'EDM' album. Dip the molly, suck the pacifiers.

Music from the DC post-punk scene in the early 2000's. I heard these guys on WKNC when I lived in Raleigh in 2003, and I really dug it. Seems to be capturing my mood today.

have already had a hellish morning of meetings

time to chill

Semi-decent quality audience recording of the Royal Scam show, from which that was taken, I think.

They have lots of good earworm-y tunes, but I typically return the most to 2008's Lucky. That's probably because the time I listened to the most music was college and shortly thereafter.

JRAD finally coming to Asheville for the first time since I moved here. But gotta wait til April to see them.

Was just listening to Velvet Underground in the shower and like 3 minutes into Heroin, YouTube just starts playing a fucking Best Buy ad. I know that’s what Spotify is for, but wtf? Middle of a song?

Was just listening to Velvet Underground in the shower and like 3 minutes into Heroin, YouTube just starts playing a fucking Best Buy ad. I know that’s what Spotify is for, but wtf? Middle of a song?

Your showers sound stressful man

I have made big decision
I'm gonna try to nullify my life
'Cause when the blood begins to flow
When it shoots up the dropper's neck
When I'm closing in on death

Back