• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Lauryn Hill brought the juice last night to close out Pitchfork.

Really dug (Sandy) Alex G's set too. He's a good listen.

New Chance is pretty good too, especially I Might Need Security.

Lauryn Hill brought the juice last night to close out Pitchfork.

Really dug (Sandy) Alex G's set too. He's a good listen.

New Chance is pretty good too, especially I Might Need Security.

Sandy is good but sometimes they get way too banged up and they just get douchey. You know it is a regular thing when japanese breakfast chick audibly groans when he yells we love drugs. When they are on, dope.

Sandy is good but sometimes they get way too banged up and they just get douchey. You know it is a regular thing when japanese breakfast chick audibly groans when he yells we love drugs. When they are on, dope.

That’s annoying. Japanese Breaksast came out and did a verse with them Sunday. They were on good behavior.

That’s annoying. Japanese Breaksast came out and did a verse with them Sunday. They were on good behavior.

It is, and she was clearly as irked if not more by it than I was. It is what it is, and I always say it makes for a good story. The cost of up and coming band live shows IMHO. Some days you get to watch Animal Collective essentially live mix Feels at Brendas, a philly dive.

9 year anniversary of the morning after one of the best sets I've ever witnessed. Lambchop at XX Merge. Legendary. Unfortunately the "New Cobweb Summer" they did isn't on youtubes, but look up the set. It's great, although you also kind of had to be there. And I was.

well, there is this upskirt of Kurt Wagner and the sound is a little dicey, but you can find the show on Spotify and Google Play and all that shit. There is even a concert vid that I have, I just can't post.

Very McCartney from this guy. I've heard this before, but I can't figure out where -- maybe it just popped up on Spotify Discovery one time. Wes Anderson used one song from this record in Tenenbaums, but not this one. Hmmmm...strands.

Elviso Costello just dropped two new tracks from his upcoming album. I like this one.

Here’s the second. Just perfectly fine and Elvis.

He said he wanted this record to have the scope of Imperial Bedroom with the intimacy of Painted by Memory, or something like that, so I will look forward to it.

Speaking of Imperial Bedroom, here is a burning, rocking, grimey Shabby Doll with “Fioner” Apple trading off and taking the lower harmony. Pete Thomas kicking.

Seeing this on a Heinz commercial, I wonder what Gene and John would have thought about if they were still alive. Gene would have probably taken a drag of his cigarette and said something like "gettin paid". John would have likely used it to find young "thangs" and bitched about his ex-wife getting paid.

New John Coltrane Album "Both Directions at Once" is awesome; if you're into jazz, spend some time with this one over the weekend.

Back