• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Heading to my second ever Warren Haynes Christmas Jam. had a blast last year. Here's this year's initial slate:

XJ+Final+Admat+2017-01.jpg

Looks like I can give the Avett Bros another shot

So Greensky Bluegrass at the Millennium in Winston was awesome tonight. This was the second set and encore:

Casual Wednesday, Eyes of the World, Black Muddy River, Mr. Charlie, Friend of the Devil, China Cat Sunflower> I Know You Rider, Cassidy> Cryptical Envelopment> The Other One> Cassidy
Encore: Shakedown Street

Fans of the Mountain Goats have to be listening to the podcast, I Only Ever Listen to the Mountain Goats. Episodic breakdown of All Hail West Texas with John Darnielle and the dude from the Night Vale podcast. Deep dives into the creation of the album, off topic discussions, and covers of each track by a new artist each episode. The latest episode about Color in Your Cheeks had the best cover yet, from Ibibio Sound Machine. Truly transformative and unique cover.

Link?

Fuck yeah...the openers covered soundgarden for their entire set..what a night....melon was a spiritual show for me...awesome just awesome

going to this on Friday. should be a great show -- it's a hell of a lineup of Friends:

oteil-and-friends-fall-tour-2017-outdoor-show-46.png

Really liking Julien Baker's new album; how does it hold up to other releases this year?

Back