• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Ryder Cup Thread

Tiger's ego is too big, but he never swung better than with Harmon. Not that he should go back to that swing (would further exacerbate injuries), but Butch would find something that works for Tiger today.

@sportspickle 22m
Tiger Woods and his swing coach are separating. I bet Woods has been seeing dozens of other swing coaches. #ThisJokeWouldHaveKilled5YearsAgo

@sportspickle 19m
I heard Woods got one swing lesson from one of those low-class long-drive people in a back alley. Yuck.

@sportspickle 17m
You ever take a golf lesson on a ton of Ambien? CRAZY.

Brandel will be so disappointed, nothing for him to complain about now.

Unrelated to the RC, but Reifers finished #25 on the Web.com money list yesterday by about $1,400 and earned his 3rd trip to the PGA Tour.

Tiger ought to think about finding religion rather than a swing coach.

Mahan was #1 in GIR this week, T1 at the PGA and T1 at Bridgestone. Has to be a captain's pick if he doesn't shit the bed in Boston. BTW, coach is Sean Foley.

He was 27 starting the week, but 23 starting the day. Birdied the 71st hole to get in by $1500. Got a very fortunate bounce out of the trees with his 2nd shot on 18. Felt like Q-school. Glad to have a 3rd Deacon on Tour next year.

Has Reifers previously had a PGA Tour card? I'm guessing so or he would have hung it up by now. I see Len Mattiace is still grinding away.

about time tiger...swing always looked overly technical and not natural. Needs to get back to swinging the club more naturally aka not coming in as steep and getting more separation with the arms and body. Stop hitting down on a driver for gods sake

Brandel is such an arrogant douche announcer for a choking dog of a player.

This, this and more this. Hate that guy.

I doubt he goes back with Hank or Butch. From what it sounds like, Butch ain't interested. And how could Tiger trust a guy who wrote a tell-all book about him? David Leadbetter, c'mon down, you're the next contestant....

This, this and more this. Hate that guy.

I doubt he goes back with Hank or Butch. From what it sounds like, Butch ain't interested. And how could Tiger trust a guy who wrote a tell-all book about him? David Leadbetter, c'mon down, you're the next contestant....

I'd say he goes with one of Todd Anderson, Chuck Cook, or Claude Harmon III.

Solid 1st round start by Keegan, Webb, Speith, Reed and Jimmy Walker.

Really glad to see Reed playing well. I think he could be a huge asset for the US team.

Back