Page 18 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328681185181018 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 26738

Thread: F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by towelie99 View Post
    Oh goodie, Obama to make a statement at 4:00 on the situation. Im sure this will solve all the problems
    I can't wait to see all my white trash relatives posting things on Facebook about our racist President. Those are awesome.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
    I can't wait to see all my white trash relatives posting things on Facebook about our racist President. Those are awesome.
    we all saw what wisdom he blessed us with during the other case in Florida. .... im expecting big things.

    But seriously, what could he add? He's already requested non violence, didnt hold water?

  3. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by deacphan View Post
    the press conference from the forensic scientists was pretty damning.
    You mean the one hired by the family that has not actually seen the body or the clothes?

  4. #344
    my understanding is they did see the body. they also waived their fees.

  5. #345
    Another perspective on events.

    Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed Michael Brown says the teenager rushed at him full speed in the moments before the shooting, according to an account phoned into a St. Louis radio station and confirmed as accurate by a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

    According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street.

    When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once.

    A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

    Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, according to the caller.

    Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

    The account matches Wilson's telling of events to investigators, according to the source.

    If true, the account represents the first telling of events from the perspective of Wilson, whose shooting of Brown has touched off nightly protests and violence in the suburban St. Louis city.

  6. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by olddke View Post
    Another perspective on events.

    Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed Michael Brown says the teenager rushed at him full speed in the moments before the shooting, according to an account phoned into a St. Louis radio station and confirmed as accurate by a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

    According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street.

    When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once.

    A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

    Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, according to the caller.

    Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

    The account matches Wilson's telling of events to investigators, according to the source.

    If true, the account represents the first telling of events from the perspective of Wilson, whose shooting of Brown has touched off nightly protests and violence in the suburban St. Louis city.

    Call me crazy but I can't see an unarmed person charging a police officer that has already fired his gun once.

  7. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by deacphan View Post
    my understanding is they did see the body. they also waived their fees.
    You are correct they did see the body but did not get access to the clothes yet.

  8. #348
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    What a shock that someone mysteriously shows up days later to give cover to the cop! We have no idea who that person is and if she was really there.

    How come all the other witnesses disagree with her? Not a single of the other witnesses say anything about Brown towards the cop.


    How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find an excuse for the cop shooting an unarmed kid?

  9. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinsNDeacs View Post
    Call me crazy but I can't see an unarmed person charging a police officer that has already fired his gun once.
    I was expecting that the autopsy would show nothing but shots in the back from everything I had heard, but it appears that most of the entry wounds were on the front side with only one on the side of the arm which can possibly have come from behind. I am with you I am not charging a man shooting at me, but them again I am not attacking a man that I know is carrying.

  10. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    What a shock that someone mysteriously shows up days later to give cover to the cop! We have no idea who that person is and if she was really there.

    How come all the other witnesses disagree with her? Not a single of the other witnesses say anything about Brown towards the cop.


    How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find an excuse for the cop shooting an unarmed kid?
    There's video from the scene with audio of one of the witnesses saying a similar thing- Brown rushed the cop. His story changed when he knew he was being recorded.

  11. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    What a shock that someone mysteriously shows up days later to give cover to the cop! We have no idea who that person is and if she was really there.

    How come all the other witnesses disagree with her? Not a single of the other witnesses say anything about Brown towards the cop.


    How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find an excuse for the cop shooting an unarmed kid?
    How many of those witnesses said the cop shoot him in the back? At least a few did ad that appears to be very questionable.

  12. #352
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by olddke View Post
    I was expecting that the autopsy would show nothing but shots in the back from everything I had heard, but it appears that most of the entry wounds were on the front side with only one on the side of the arm which can possibly have come from behind. I am with you I am nt charging a man shooting at me, but them again I am not attacking a man that I know is carrying.
    But you assume Brown was stupid enough to do that after he saw a cop get out of the car with a gun drawn.

    My bad you assume anything bad you can find about Mike Brown and look for any way to exonerate Wilson.

  13. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by olddke View Post
    How many of those witnesses said the cop shoot him in the back? At least a few did ad that appears to be very questionable.
    Some witnesses said they thought he was hit from behind and that is why he turned around, but they said he was killed after he turned around and put his hands up, hence the pics like this one:



    And the "don't shoot, hands up!" chants.

  14. #354
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    To believe that Brown charged a cop with a gun drawn is kind of silly. Hell even at my age, I could cover 30' in a couple of seconds. If Brown was charging, the shot to his head would have been virtually point blank.

    olddeke wants the cop to be innocent.

  15. #355
    "Behind every fascism is a failed revolution."

    - Walter Benjamin

  16. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post


    How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find an excuse for the cop shooting an unarmed kid?
    This statement could be flipped right back at you saying. How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find and excuse to blame the cop before all facts are presented as if you were there and the issue is black and white and not actually very muddled and gray. I guess this is your moderate side showing again like it does for all situations where there are two polar opposite positions but for some reason you think that yours falls in the middle or is just 100% correct.

    Left-----------------Moderate----------------Right,

    Left--RJ--------------Moderate---------------Right

    Cop is a racist murder-----------------------------Two sides to the story------------------------Kid deserved to die

    Cop is a racist murder---RJ------------------------Two sides to the story------------------------Kid deserved to die

  17. #357

  18. #358
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,786
    How are multiple shots at an unarmed person from 35 feet away self-defense?

  19. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    To believe that Brown charged a cop with a gun drawn is kind of silly. Hell even at my age, I could cover 30' in a couple of seconds. If Brown was charging, the shot to his head would have been virtually point blank.

    olddeke wants the cop to be innocent.
    Read all my post, I expect that the cop is going to jail in the end because it appears he shot down someone who did not deserve it. I do not know the cop, nor do I know Michael Brown. I just see more than one story being put forth and I do not know which is fully true, I doubt that either is.

    You however only see the 'truth' and the 'lie' and I cannot figure out if you are a bull headed nut job or some sort of psychic.
    Last edited by olddke; 08-18-2014 at 04:11 PM.

  20. #360
    Primary OGB Benefactor
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    40,024
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    To believe that Brown charged a cop with a gun drawn is kind of silly. Hell even at my age, I could cover 30' in a couple of seconds. If Brown was charging, the shot to his head would have been virtually point blank.

    olddeke wants the cop to be innocent.
    How the fuck do you know how stupid this person was?

    ETA: He's a bully, a thief, and he gets off walking down the middle of the fucking street and taunting cops. Of course he didn't deserve to die for any of those things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •