• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Oh goodie, Obama to make a statement at 4:00 on the situation. Im sure this will solve all the problems

I can't wait to see all my white trash relatives posting things on Facebook about our racist President. Those are awesome.

I can't wait to see all my white trash relatives posting things on Facebook about our racist President. Those are awesome.
we all saw what wisdom he blessed us with during the other case in Florida. .... im expecting big things.

But seriously, what could he add? He's already requested non violence, didnt hold water?

my understanding is they did see the body. they also waived their fees.

Another perspective on events.

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed Michael Brown says the teenager rushed at him full speed in the moments before the shooting, according to an account phoned into a St. Louis radio station and confirmed as accurate by a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street.

When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once.

A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, according to the caller.

Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

The account matches Wilson's telling of events to investigators, according to the source.

If true, the account represents the first telling of events from the perspective of Wilson, whose shooting of Brown has touched off nightly protests and violence in the suburban St. Louis city.

Another perspective on events.

Ferguson, Missouri (CNN) -- The Ferguson, Missouri, police officer who killed Michael Brown says the teenager rushed at him full speed in the moments before the shooting, according to an account phoned into a St. Louis radio station and confirmed as accurate by a source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street.

When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once.

A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, according to the caller.

Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

The account matches Wilson's telling of events to investigators, according to the source.

If true, the account represents the first telling of events from the perspective of Wilson, whose shooting of Brown has touched off nightly protests and violence in the suburban St. Louis city.

Call me crazy but I can't see an unarmed person charging a police officer that has already fired his gun once.

What a shock that someone mysteriously shows up days later to give cover to the cop! We have no idea who that person is and if she was really there.

How come all the other witnesses disagree with her? Not a single of the other witnesses say anything about Brown towards the cop.

How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find an excuse for the cop shooting an unarmed kid?

Call me crazy but I can't see an unarmed person charging a police officer that has already fired his gun once.

I was expecting that the autopsy would show nothing but shots in the back from everything I had heard, but it appears that most of the entry wounds were on the front side with only one on the side of the arm which can possibly have come from behind. I am with you I am not charging a man shooting at me, but them again I am not attacking a man that I know is carrying.

What a shock that someone mysteriously shows up days later to give cover to the cop! We have no idea who that person is and if she was really there.

How come all the other witnesses disagree with her? Not a single of the other witnesses say anything about Brown towards the cop.

How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find an excuse for the cop shooting an unarmed kid?

There's video from the scene with audio of one of the witnesses saying a similar thing- Brown rushed the cop. His story changed when he knew he was being recorded.

How many of those witnesses said the cop shoot him in the back? At least a few did ad that appears to be very questionable.

I was expecting that the autopsy would show nothing but shots in the back from everything I had heard, but it appears that most of the entry wounds were on the front side with only one on the side of the arm which can possibly have come from behind. I am with you I am nt charging a man shooting at me, but them again I am not attacking a man that I know is carrying.

But you assume Brown was stupid enough to do that after he saw a cop get out of the car with a gun drawn.

My bad you assume anything bad you can find about Mike Brown and look for any way to exonerate Wilson.

How many of those witnesses said the cop shoot him in the back? At least a few did ad that appears to be very questionable.

Some witnesses said they thought he was hit from behind and that is why he turned around, but they said he was killed after he turned around and put his hands up, hence the pics like this one:

4497752_G.jpg

And the "don't shoot, hands up!" chants.

To believe that Brown charged a cop with a gun drawn is kind of silly. Hell even at my age, I could cover 30' in a couple of seconds. If Brown was charging, the shot to his head would have been virtually point blank.

olddeke wants the cop to be innocent.

"Behind every fascism is a failed revolution."

- Walter Benjamin

This statement could be flipped right back at you saying. How come you keep bending over backwards trying to find and excuse to blame the cop before all facts are presented as if you were there and the issue is black and white and not actually very muddled and gray. I guess this is your moderate side showing again like it does for all situations where there are two polar opposite positions but for some reason you think that yours falls in the middle or is just 100% correct.

Left-----------------Moderate----------------Right,

Left--RJ--------------Moderate---------------Right

Cop is a racist murder-----------------------------Two sides to the story------------------------Kid deserved to die

Cop is a racist murder---RJ------------------------Two sides to the story------------------------Kid deserved to die

How are multiple shots at an unarmed person from 35 feet away self-defense?

To believe that Brown charged a cop with a gun drawn is kind of silly. Hell even at my age, I could cover 30' in a couple of seconds. If Brown was charging, the shot to his head would have been virtually point blank.

Read all my post, I expect that the cop is going to jail in the end because it appears he shot down someone who did not deserve it. I do not know the cop, nor do I know Michael Brown. I just see more than one story being put forth and I do not know which is fully true, I doubt that either is.

You however only see the 'truth' and the 'lie' and I cannot figure out if you are a bull headed nut job or some sort of psychic.

Last edited:

How the fuck do you know how stupid this person was?

ETA: He's a bully, a thief, and he gets off walking down the middle of the fucking street and taunting cops. Of course he didn't deserve to die for any of those things.

Back