• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

St. Louis police union having a normal day online:

I’m sure you can understand how someone could think the St. Louis police are saying it would be better if they were dead than “red.”

"I'm a libertarian, except for when it comes to all these industries the market has failed to regulate, and except for supporting a white supremacist, fascist institution that kills 1,000 people a year without judge or jury." - Junebug

Astro Turf Commies with mind numbing euphemisms are the greatest threat to Civilization.

Same as they ever was.. :)

The phrase “better dead than red” refers to the death of the speaker, not the person about whom it is spoken. It means “I would rather die than be a communist.”

pretty sure Stalingrad was a battle where people killed each other. but yeah, whatever

Police shooting of unarmed woman in Connecticut prompts angry protests

The shooting of an unarmed woman by two Connecticut police officers who opened fire on a car that she was riding in has prompted angry protests over the incident, which the mayor of New Haven called "police activity gone horribly wrong."

Stephanie Washington, 22, was was shot in the face early Tuesday morning in New Haven when an officer from the neighboring town of Hamden and another from Yale University unleashed a barrage of gunfire on the red Honda Civic that her boyfriend was driving, authorities said.

Washington was rushed to a hospital and is expected to survive, officials said. Her boyfriend, Paul Witherspoon III, was not injured in the incident.

"I thought I was already dead because he pointed [a gun] right at me," Witherspoon told ABC affiliate station WTNH-TV in New Haven. "My girlfriend was just yelling like, 'They shot me! They shot me! They shot!'"

Two children, robbery suspect injured in officer-involved shooting in Hugo

Two children and a robbery suspect were injured during an officer-involved shooting in Hugo on Friday afternoon.

Hugo police attempted to “make contact” with a person suspected of robbing a Pizza Hut about two weeks ago, according to an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman.

Police arrived about 2 p.m. at a residence in the 400 block of West Bissell Street. While there, officers fired shots, and the suspect and two children were injured, the OSBI said.

Someone robbed a restaurant and the police shot him and two children.

Why is this OK to a large number of Americans?

We don’t shoot assholes for robbing pensions and other white collar crimes.

Most Americans don’t seem to give a shit that people are being massacred at their places of worship, either.

We’re in hell, Ph.

That cop is a sociopath. He shot a child with basically no warning and didn’t feel bad about it at all.

One good thing about Trump is we don’t have as many conservatives coming over here arguing that these children deserved to get shot by the cops.

That cop is a sociopath. He shot a child with basically no warning and didn’t feel bad about it at all.

One good thing about Trump is we don’t have as many conservatives coming over here arguing that these children deserved to get shot by the cops.

I know a lot of those folks were trolling, but I honestly wonder what their families, colleagues, congregations, etc. would think about that rhetoric. A politics of anonymous cruelty for the sake of owning some dude on the internet or something.

I assume they are around people who care as little about the lives of others as they do. They probably use more choice words and laugh about it off the boards.

Back