• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I mean we don’t know what happened leading up to the stop. But it’s hard to blame someone for not complying when they have pepper spray in their eyes. Literally it’s designed to make you disorientated and confused.

There was like 3 minutes of the video of him not complying to literally 20 requests of the cops before the pepper spraying occurred. The dude went into the situation confrontational, and got himself a confrontational lawsuit out of it. A smart play if you make out of the situation relatively unscathed.

The police were being confrontational first. Why not explain why they wanted him out of the car? That's not necessary for a traffic stop. I have literally never been asked to get out of the car for a speeding ticket.

I have been asked to get out of the car and basically accused of driving after drinking and compelled to blow into a breathalyzer.

For no reason.

The claim was at the dwi checkpoint someone “smelled” alcohol on me. Only this was a complete fabrication as I’d not had a drop of alcohol, nor had my wife or two small children who were also in the car.

I was definitely treated as guilty...rudely and disrespectfully.

And got no apology when I cooperated and repeatedly blew a zero on the device.

Yep, I’ll be forever skeptical of police claims of smelling alcohol, “bloodshot eyes” and whatnot.

Yeah, I've been stopped for speeding, a lot, and if you even think about getting out of the car it's a problem.

Apparently having an air freshener hanging from your rear view mirror is a crime in MN.

Get the fuck outta here.

Most of us have never spent a day as an African American either.

I have no idea what catamount was going for. I assume he didn’t understand a simple metaphor.

Well body cam footage was released from the incident last night in MN, and basically they guy being arrested gets back in his car, then the cop tried to tase him but apparently pulled the gun instead and shot him dead. Oops

Guess that’s another 1 for plama to add to the numerator for his strategy games ratio

There seems to be a failure of recognition that if the cops say "how many people are in your car" and your responses are consistently antagonistic, your odds of dying just went up alot.

You keep saying stuff like the bolded as if it’s normal. The point everyone keeps trying to make is that should not be normal. There should not be any odds of death for antagonizing a cop, it’s bullshit.

If Karen calls the cashier at the grocery store a stupid asshole because she’s complaining about a price, it’s considered part of the retail job that you just have to deal with because customers get frustrated yada yada.

But yeah you better look that cop right in the eye or you might fucking die.

You keep saying stuff like the bolded as if it’s normal. The point everyone keeps trying to make is that should not be normal. There should not be any odds of death for antagonizing a cop, it’s bullshit.

Well I can assure you the answer to the problem is not being pissed at this and showing it every time the cops come around, because there's been like 50 videos so far posted on this thread showing that doesn't work.

funny how all of plama's strategies are for the people getting shot, not the people doing the shooting

Once again, the fact that we don't require our armed executioners, I mean police officers, to have a minimum of a four year degree is baffling. I guess it makes it easier for their puppet masters if they're nothing more than mindless bootlickers.

The cop who shot the man in MN last night is either a liar or a complete idiot. They should spend several years behind bars and never work in law enforcement again.

I would imagine the two should feel distinctly different than one another otherwise that's a pretty big design flaw

Back