• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Comments are obviously dumb but not surprising. See the same shit everyday all over social media from conservatives.

ALL STUFF MATTERS!

Not the onion
download-1.jpg

Can't believe Drew Brees is still saying Kaep was "disrespecting the flag". I thought Brees was more intelligent than that.

Can't believe Drew Brees is still saying Kaep was "disrespecting the flag". I thought Brees was more intelligent than that.

It's also surprising given that he is the long-time QB in NOLA. Seems tone deaf.

Looks like good journalism by NBC here. Thinking of the poor intern having to look at Google Streetview having to corroborate the information.

I'm holding you to the fire a bit here: I read the leaked FBI report in the article you sent last night and "civilian cars dropping off bricks according to MPD" was one of the bullet points. Is it possible that the situation was different in Washington D.C. rather than the cities listed in the article, or do you think MPD was lying about this?

I don't know if it's lying or just the speed at which disinformation circulates these days. It's possible somebody observed civilian cars dropping off bricks, but I think it's more likely that somebody heard about it and is conflating hearsay with direct observation. Just my two cents, though, since I don't really have access to any information relevant to make an assessment like that.

What do you think? I'm sorry if I mischaracterized you in earlier posts. Thanks for engaging on this.

Realized earlier today that the Skype messenger platform we (and thousands of other companies) use for work only has white emojis. Wanted to send a thumbs up to a black-coworker about a project we're working on together. Didn't send it. It actually really bothered me.

Looks like they are marching on Santa Monica Blvd. in W. Hollywood. I wonder if they will keep going to Beverly Hills. That could get interesting.

Looks like they are marching on Santa Monica Blvd. in W. Hollywood. I wonder if they will keep going to Beverly Hills. That could get interesting.

On TV or are you there marching, RJ?

Realized earlier today that the Skype messenger platform we (and thousands of other companies) use for work only has white emojis. Wanted to send a thumbs up to a black-coworker about a project we're working on together. Didn't send it. It actually really bothered me.

Yeah. That’s minor but it an example of and evidence of lack of representation.

It's also surprising given that he is the long-time QB in NOLA. Seems tone deaf.

Extremely tone deaf. He took an issue personally facing 70%+ of his coworkers and a large percentage of his fans and made it about him and how he feels.

Back