• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

honestly shocked at how few times the police are taking gunfire in return

where are the the franc tireurs?

Imagine how many dead cops there would be if they had open fire on the white guys who took over the MI State House.

The dumbest part of Trump/Cotton’s plan is using American troops to suppress Americans, not conquer them. If things got violent you know what would happen to the families of these Americans troops? Not good things.

Smart authoritarians go all in and quash all resistance ASAP, not half ass it like Trump or Cotton would inevitably do.

I didn’t realize this was a foreign camera man when I said that guy thought he was Captain America. Geez.

Inside the NBA doing a special episode tomorrow night at 8 pm to talk about social injustice in America.

Last edited:

Check out between the 6 - 8 seconds of the video clip. Looking past the mini-Captain America want to be I did not previously notice the other officer that hit the woman immediately afterwards as she was fleeing the scene. He must be the 2nd officer (Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier) that was placed on administrative duties.

Yeah. She’s the reporter.

I think we need to give Brees a couple more years to figure out a response. If he hasn’t by then, he should go.

Guess the protestors are close. Great.
109fa560e2ff0a1b61ec5a7756759ad4.jpg

I’m so impressed by the leadership shown by these protesters. Everyone else just needs to get out of the way.

I don't know what the various routes of protest that people are takingin their cities all over the country, but If you're on the fence about whether or not to protest, let me give you one reason to do it: The sound of all the inmates and prisoners banging on their windows in solidarity with you. 8 minutes of silence, and that was the only sound, this cacophonous "clakking" of hundreds of people banging and slapping plexiglass. Wild shit.

Back