• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

So, nothing? Got it. I look forward to more righteously indignant posts from you on this thread.

I’m making the same decision the vast majority of black voters are making. The majority of white Democrat voters are following the lead of black voters. So claiming we don’t care about police violence is a pretty bold move.

Just take it back to the primary thread.

I’m making the same decision the vast majority of black voters are making. The majority of white Democrat voters are following the lead of black voters. So claiming we don’t care about police violence is a pretty bold move.

Just take it back to the primary thread.

I would ask "the vast majority of black voters" and Biden's white supporters the same question. It's telling that you're unable or uninterested in engaging with the question. It's also telling that the entirety of the original Black Lives Matter supporters are firmly in the Sanders camp due to Biden's record on criminal justice and mass incarceration. I'm asking you to reconcile your positions on this thread with your support of Joe Biden and you're just not interested in doing so.

If RJ were to bring up Sanders's gun record on one of the gun threads, then I would agree with him in a second. It's a bad track record and I'm not sure it's going to get much better. I'm just asking for a little acknowledgment of the fact that Biden's record on criminal justice is deplorable. That the center can't even admit this is ridiculous. Lord knows Trump is going to slam Biden on this (and his other questionable decisions throughout his tenure) come the fall.

I would ask "the vast majority of black voters" and Biden's white supporters the same question. It's telling that you're unable or uninterested in engaging with the question. It's also telling that the entirety of the original Black Lives Matter supporters are firmly in the Sanders camp due to Biden's record on criminal justice and mass incarceration. I'm asking you to reconcile your positions on this thread with your support of Joe Biden and you're just not interested in doing so.

If RJ were to bring up Sanders's gun record on one of the gun threads, then I would agree with him in a second. It's a bad track record and I'm not sure it's going to get much better. I'm just asking for a little acknowledgment of the fact that Biden's record on criminal justice is deplorable. That the center can't even admit this is ridiculous. Lord knows Trump is going to slam Biden on this (and his other questionable decisions throughout his tenure) come the fall.

Why do you need acknowledgment from Ph?

Was he trying to make the unoriginal joke that he was living in your head and can’t figure out who would owe the rent in that scenario?

Was he trying to make the unoriginal joke that he was living in your head and can’t figure out who would owe the rent in that scenario?

Townie: Ruling?

What proportion of your posts these days are about me, TR? You can always just put me on ignore, you know.

Hilarious to watch the jump circle defenders on this board spring into action whenever someone has the unmitigated gall to question the great and mighty PhDeac with his 110k posts.

95985265_10223826790000048_6247484442651131904_n.jpg

Last edited:
Masks are illegal in some places. NC just relaxed restrictions on wearing them in public.

Masks are illegal in some places. NC just relaxed restrictions on wearing them in public.

They are, in theory, illegal in Richmond. Those gun nuts who demonstrated here on MLK day were wearing them and not arrested, but one random antifa person was.

Back