Page 1027 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 27527927977101710221023102410251026102710281029103010311032 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,540 of 20738

Thread: F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    When the the milkshake is a cup of concrete, yes.
    It wasnít though

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Except that was shown to be a lie...

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    It takes a lot of lies to whatabout ďAntifaĒ to be as bad as white supremacists.

The super cool thing about dg3 and catamount jumping on those stories is that it reveals the sources they read

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    Live
    Action
    Role
    Play
    LOL. DG3 definitely doesn't know me IRL then. That's amazing.

No, it wasn't
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    The super cool thing about dg3 and catamount jumping on those stories is that it reveals the sources they read
    Yep. And heís still doubling down. Amazing how often heís wrong.

A black hospital patient went on a walk with an IV drip. A security guard thought he was stealing medical equipment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/us/il...ted/index.html

(CNN)A black man says he was racially profiled by white police officers while he was being treated at an Illinois hospital and went for a walk hooked up to an IV drip. Police arrested Shaquille Dukes, 24, of misdemeanor disorderly conduct after a security guard called them, saying that Dukes was trying to steal medical equipment.
    On the morning of the second day, June 9, he said he was feeling better and asked doctors if he could go for a walk. He went outside with his boyfriend and his brother, still wearing his hospital gown and pushing a steroid and antibiotic IV drip. As they went outside, Dukes said a security guard called them over to his car and asked if they were trying to "leave the hospital and sell the IV equipment on eBay." "I was livid, I was irate," Dukes said. "The first thing he said to me wasn't, 'What's your name? Can I help you?' but 'Are you stealing this?'" Dukes said his boyfriend began recording the encounter, as Dukes was trying to explain to the security guard that they were on a walk. That's when the security guard called for police backup, Dukes told CNN. He said the guard told police, "I have three black males attempting to steal medical equipment from the hospital." Police arrested all three men, charging them with misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Two of the men were also charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest, according to a Freeport police press release issued June 17. Dukes told CNN that before his arrest, police officers took his emergency inhaler and his IV was removed, though not by a doctor. Police said in a June 18 statement that the IV was removed by FHN medical personnel.
    Last edited by PhDeac; 07-02-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Scott "Rufio" Feather
    Quote Originally Posted by DDA View Post
    Yep. And heís still doubling down. Amazing how often heís wrong.
    Did he not suffer serious injuries?

I donít know. Did he?

Birds are real.

I hope that youíre not still Googling this

After 119 exonerated, former Jackson County deputy Zach Wester arrested in drug planting probe

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/2019/07/10/former-jackson-county-deputy-zach-wester-arrested-drug-planting-probe/1691366001/

Former Jackson County Deputy Zach Wester was arrested this morning on numerous charges he planted street drugs like meth on unsuspecting motorists before hauling them off to jail.

Wester, 26, was arrested on felony charges of racketeering, official misconduct, fabricating evidence, possession of a controlled substance and false imprisonment. He was also charged with misdemeanor charges of perjury, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, FDLE said.
    The investigation found Wester routinely pulled over citizens for alleged minor traffic infractions, planted drugs inside their vehicles and arrested them on fabricated charges, FDLE said. He also allegedly circumvented the Jackson County Sheriff's Office body camera policy and "tailored" his recordings to conceal his crimes, FDLE said.
    Christina Pumphrey, a former assistant state attorney in Marianna who helped bring Wester's alleged misdeeds to light, said she was "incredibly surprised" to learn of his arrest because she didn't think he'd ever get charged.

"I'm glad he's off the road," she said. "I'm glad he's obviously facing charges. It doesn't change what the rest of the people went through because of him. It doesn't give them their time back. It doesn't give them their money back. It doesn't expunge their records ó they still have at least arrest histories. But it's still something."

bad apples !!!

Chicago police pop off on guy filming them at gas station: https://blockclubchicago.org/2019/07...-traffic-stop/

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Chicago police pop off on guy filming them at gas station: https://blockclubchicago.org/2019/07...-traffic-stop/

Do they train at all for de-escalation techniques?
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Shocking.

'You're gonna kill me!': Dallas police body cam footage reveals the final minutes of Tony Timpa's life

Those three officers -- Kevin Mansell, Danny Vasquez and Dustin Dillard -- were indicted by a grand jury in 2017 on charges of misdemeanor deadly conduct, three months after The News published its investigation into Timpaís death. Following two days of testimony, the grand juryís indictment stated that the "officers engaged in reckless conduct that placed Timpa in imminent danger of serious bodily injury.Ē

But in March, Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot dismissed the charges.
    In the video, Dillard pins Timpa to the ground with his knee in his back for more than 13 minutes. Keeping someone face-down and bound at the arms and legs is known as the "prone position," a method of restraint that is controversial in policing. Several studies have shown it may increase the risk for asphyxiation and sudden death.

Officers should know the dangers of restraining someone in a prone position, said Erik Heipt, a Seattle lawyer who specializes in cases of in-custody deaths.

ďItís just basic science: People can be essentially suffocated to death when they're lying on their stomachs in a prone position and thereís weight on their backs compressing their chest and diaphragm,Ē Heipt said.

Robert O'Kelley
    That is awful.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!