• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

i dunno, if she's not on her property it would be a little strange. b/c of the age of the neighborhood and proximity two a couple nursing homes, we have lots of calls/NextDoor notices about elderly people 'missing' with dementia found wandering.

I tried to find evidence that the cop was lying. Found a witness who convinced the jury the cop was lying. I was acquitted. Spent 166 days in jail, lost my job, lost my car, and the cop is still on the job. Horray! The system works!

Same -- but I only spent 133 days in jail and didn't lose my car because I'm white.

Give a man a pair of shoes, he has shoes for 6 months. Teach a man how to make a pair of shoes . . .

How do you make fish?

Kind of like how the birds and bees do it but in water.

But seriously, females lay eggs and males fertilize them. There are actually fish farms.

aa2275_5d85be3ed65b4309992e03fb4df187bc~mv2_d_2555_3314_s_4_2.webp

Tommy Le, 20, was fatally shot last year by a King County sheriff’s deputy who responded to reports that a man with a knife was threatening neighbors in Burien. Le was carrying a pen.

Le’s death, which came hours before the Vietnamese American student was set to graduate from an alternative high school, raised outrage among his family and members of South King County’s Asian-American community, some of whom criticized the Sheriff’s Office for releasing false information in the aftermath of the shooting. The Sheriff’s Office initially told the press Le had been armed with a knife when he was shot.

When announcing the family’s lawsuit this year, Campiche said deputies “absolutely knew” Le had no knife within seconds after the shooting, yet nonetheless told the public and family members otherwise. Deputies later intentionally concealed from their police reports about the incident that two of the three bullets that struck Le hit him in the back, the attorney also contends.

“It’s hard to be shot in the back if you’re lunging at the police officer that shot you,” Campiche said earlier this year.

Dallas police officer arrested days after she killed a man in his apartment

Amber Guyger, 30, was taken into custody Sunday evening amid intensifying calls for her arrest and accusations that police are showing deferential treatment to one of their own. The shooting death of Botham Shem Jean, 26, also has become a rallying cry for advocates against police brutality — although much is still unknown about the circumstances surrounding his death.

Jean was shot Thursday night in his apartment building near downtown Dallas. Guyger, still in uniform after working a shift, went inside Jean's apartment, thinking it was hers, police said. Guyger fired her service weapon and struck Jean, her neighbor.

He had marijuana! In his house! So now we can let the cop go free right?

I bet they sprinkled some crack on him for good measure.

Back