• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Well that's the benefit of fighting an idea. They can call anybody a member or leader.

Disappointing but not surprising that a lifelong Republican needs such evidence that racism exists.

Well hopefully all of them will belong to us before long.

Out of this event: https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-police-car-video-west-unrest-child-backseat-20201028.html

Came this tweet

I mean, good thing that kid didn’t have a toy gun? Let me try it again - good thing that kid wasn’t being disruptive in class. I think I can do better - good thing that kid wasn’t playing outside an apartment building where drugs were being sold. Ok, last one - good thing that kid wasn’t in the back seat of a car being driven away from a disruptive house party.

I was about to post that article, I hadn't seen the tweet.

The police shattered the back seat window right next to a child.

If that is the same child, that is incredibly gross.

They injured him, beat up his caregivers in front of him, and then used a pic of him as (lie-filled) propaganda.

Interesting thread on the thin blue line flag and “police nationalism.”

Back