• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Well said. Too bad the folks responsible for the fascism from the weekend to Wednesday are in charge of the investigation and, god willing, prosecution

You can bet dollars to doughnuts that any criminal charges will not be prosecuted locally. The feds will watch the local PD like a hawk, as well as the outcome of any trial, and then they will figure out some civil rights charge if the verdict isn't to their liking, much like they did for the Rodney King incident.

You can bet dollars to doughnuts that any criminal charges will not be prosecuted locally. The feds will watch the local PD like a hawk, as well as the outcome of any trial, and then they will figure out some civil rights charge if the verdict isn't to their liking, much like they did for the Rodney King incident.

Because clearly any civil rights charge in the Rodney King case is trumped up.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I take it the word fascism is used because everyone knows that fascists are conservatives. There is not, however, any connection between liberalism and a certain other word.

Your name generates so much controversy. You should consider changing it.

Hey....let's bitch about the militarization of police, and then when it is dialed back, let's start looting stores.

Fucking hell.

Why does a kid who's getting ready to start college and has the rest of his life ahead of him do something stupid like robbing a store?

I guess, why do any teenagers do stupid things...

Back