• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

Swing and a miss bud

With the amount of manpower called up the police could easily be doing both. Monitoring large peaceful gatherings but also chasing down and arresting looters. But they don’t want to. It’s not what they signed up to do. They signed up to beat on unarmed civilians and confiscate police revenue.

Murder clearance rates are down nationwide, yet technology is way up. What does that tell you about the motivation of today’s police?

Fast DNA evidence makes it harder to frame innocent suspects?

You see quite a bit of bad videos posted by the protestors, but I bet the police wish they could upload cell phone videos of the protestors.

You see quite a bit of bad videos posted by the protestors, but I bet the police wish they could upload cell phone videos of the protestors.

Went from there are only 15-20 instances of the cops brutalizing protestors to "quite a bit" and taking a both sides stance?

Last edited:

Government actors should be held to a higher standard. If you can’t accept that, don’t take the job.

White men and women are getting beat up by cops. Now, maybe, we’ll see some change.

I bet the police wish they could beat up more of them.

There was a brief second where those Buffalo cops all stopped and thought, shit, we should do something. But their top notch training kicked in and you can see the two guys in the foreground turn and start talking about which protesters they should target rather than attend to the injured.

Buffalo has had the same black Democrat mayor for the last 15 years and has a black police chief. Who signs off on their funding and top-notch training? Who told them to be out there in riot formation? Though it won't happen, hopefully some good to come out of this will be a recognition of how the Democratic party has failed on its alleged basic positions. But it won't, and the same stooges will keep getting elected.

Last edited:

I think this will be another video that really resonates with almost everyone. An unarmed 75 year old white man is surrounded by 30 cops in full riot gear, they shove him to the ground, and he sustains a life-threatening injury. The police then release a statement that he tripped...

Back