• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

They probably still have to pay a decent deductible and wait on their claim, if it gets covered at all. Insurance companies are going to fight this at every turn, no doubt about it.

Most business policies have exclusions for Rioting/Looting.

There are buyback endorsements on some, but in my experience most do not purchase them.

No quarter? So literally take no prisoners and massacre everyone. The GOP sends some serious psychopaths to the US Senate.

i would need some help from junebug here but feels like you'd need to suspend the posse comitatus act

No quarter? So literally take no prisoners and massacre everyone. The GOP sends some serious psychopaths to the US Senate.

Well I don't think telling them politely and courteously that this isn't the way while empathizing with their frustrations sure as fuck ain't gonna stop them from burning everything down. There's like thousands of these kids swarming around LA looting everything in sight. We had to board up my friends' place last night, and I've got to the do the same at my work today.

Shame on the insurance business for creating conditions that allow you to turn a blind eye to property damage ?

They probably still have to pay a decent deductible and wait on their claim, if it gets covered at all. Insurance companies are going to fight this at every turn, no doubt about it.

What's the point of insurance if it doesn't cover something like this?

Government mandated racketeering? Do y'all not see how fucked up that is?

Honestly if we're sending in our current military to defeat local insurgency groups, in the long term my money is on "antifa".

Well I don't think telling them politely and courteously that this isn't the way while empathizing with their frustrations sure as fuck ain't gonna stop them from burning everything down. There's like thousands of these kids swarming around LA looting everything in sight. We had to board up my friends' place last night, and I've got to the do the same at my work today.

Do you think there is going to be less damage if the 82nd Airborne is going through city streets rounding up citizens?

Pretty big dividing line between cracking down on the protests and illegally sending regular Army units in to kill everyone.

Last edited:
I don't know what's happening in y'all's cities and towns, but we've got a black may and black city councilman calling for nonviolent protests and no destruction of property.

The cops just need to allow the protests to be nonviolent and protect the protesters like they do for the KKK and white supremacists.

No quarter doesn't mean "rounding up". It literally means take no prisoners and kill everyone.

What's the point of insurance if it doesn't cover something like this?

Government mandated racketeering? Do y'all not see how fucked up that is?

Imagine if they designate the looting as an act of terrorism. I think* that has its own set of coverage!

*I know nothing beyond a layman’s knowledge of insurance, if that*

If we can give $500B to businesses during Covid, we certainly can give $20B to ensure access to voting in November. The House should pass a stand alone bill that guarantees poll places will be open and funded, infrastructure for mail-in voting and automatic restoration of voting lists that have been culled.

There should be nothing else in this bill. Make House and Senate Republicans stand for or against people voting.

Let's bring more voters than ever in history to the polls.

Can somebody explain to me how "ANTIFA" would even be added the terrorism list? There are no headquarters, and it just means "Anti-Fascist", right?

It's not like people "work for ANTIFA" or whatever.

Back