• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

That's what I'm saying, must be a mess. Can't get rid of that easily. Links to pics?

Mexico-Hail.jpg

Live look at Portland right now. It's a disaster.

Sorry, apparently that is hail in Mexico. My bad.

common misconception. they weren't milkshakes filled with cement. they weren't even milkshakes at all. they were concretes:

concrete.jpg

It takes a lot of lies to whatabout “Antifa” to be as bad as white supremacists.

The super cool thing about dg3 and catamount jumping on those stories is that it reveals the sources they read

The super cool thing about dg3 and catamount jumping on those stories is that it reveals the sources they read

Yep. And he’s still doubling down. Amazing how often he’s wrong.

A black hospital patient went on a walk with an IV drip. A security guard thought he was stealing medical equipment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/01/us/illinois-man-with-iv-arrested/index.html

(CNN)A black man says he was racially profiled by white police officers while he was being treated at an Illinois hospital and went for a walk hooked up to an IV drip. Police arrested Shaquille Dukes, 24, of misdemeanor disorderly conduct after a security guard called them, saying that Dukes was trying to steal medical equipment.

On the morning of the second day, June 9, he said he was feeling better and asked doctors if he could go for a walk. He went outside with his boyfriend and his brother, still wearing his hospital gown and pushing a steroid and antibiotic IV drip. As they went outside, Dukes said a security guard called them over to his car and asked if they were trying to "leave the hospital and sell the IV equipment on eBay." "I was livid, I was irate," Dukes said. "The first thing he said to me wasn't, 'What's your name? Can I help you?' but 'Are you stealing this?'" Dukes said his boyfriend began recording the encounter, as Dukes was trying to explain to the security guard that they were on a walk. That's when the security guard called for police backup, Dukes told CNN. He said the guard told police, "I have three black males attempting to steal medical equipment from the hospital." Police arrested all three men, charging them with misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Two of the men were also charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest, according to a Freeport police press release issued June 17. Dukes told CNN that before his arrest, police officers took his emergency inhaler and his IV was removed, though not by a doctor. Police said in a June 18 statement that the IV was removed by FHN medical personnel.

Last edited:
[h=1]After 119 exonerated, former Jackson County deputy Zach Wester arrested in drug planting probe[/h]https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/2019/07/10/former-jackson-county-deputy-zach-wester-arrested-drug-planting-probe/1691366001/

Former Jackson County Deputy Zach Wester was arrested this morning on numerous charges he planted street drugs like meth on unsuspecting motorists before hauling them off to jail.

Wester, 26, was arrested on felony charges of racketeering, official misconduct, fabricating evidence, possession of a controlled substance and false imprisonment. He was also charged with misdemeanor charges of perjury, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia, FDLE said.

The investigation found Wester routinely pulled over citizens for alleged minor traffic infractions, planted drugs inside their vehicles and arrested them on fabricated charges, FDLE said. He also allegedly circumvented the Jackson County Sheriff's Office body camera policy and "tailored" his recordings to conceal his crimes, FDLE said.

Christina Pumphrey, a former assistant state attorney in Marianna who helped bring Wester's alleged misdeeds to light, said she was "incredibly surprised" to learn of his arrest because she didn't think he'd ever get charged.

"I'm glad he's off the road," she said. "I'm glad he's obviously facing charges. It doesn't change what the rest of the people went through because of him. It doesn't give them their time back. It doesn't give them their money back. It doesn't expunge their records — they still have at least arrest histories. But it's still something."

Back