• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

That Lyndo Jones bodycam video is disgusting. It would have been disgusting even if he was stealing the car. Never mind the fact it was his gd car.

Decision for the officer on trial for the murder of Laquan McDonald (shot him 16 times) is now in the jury's hands.

Riot police already in place for a not guilty verdict.

Last edited:
So the Florence gunman shot 6 cops and they took him alive. He was white.

A white guy shoots cops and gets treated better than a black man sitting in his own home.

I looked at the comment section on that article - I don't know what I expected. White people are fucking trash. Fuck us, we don't deserve justice, we deserve bloody revolution.

920178c01713981d839ad3d977742a75.jpg

you gotta be an especially cruel level of stupid obese redneck to call for bloody revolution against white people after just birthing a white child

I don't understand how you can be convicted of 2nd degree murder and 16 counts of aggravated assault, yet not be convicted of official misconduct.

This is a great part right here.

———
"Trooper Townsley then took off his badge," said O'Toole, "took off his gun, and said, 'Fight me as a man, as a regular citizen.' And Gabbard still refused to do that."

Muncy called 911 but the dispatcher would not send help because “the police were already present,” according to the suit. A transcript of the 911 call is included in the lawsuit.

The 911 transcript says "the supervisor of state police is taking care of this complaint.'
———-

There’s no doubt if Gabbard had fought him as a regular citizen, he would have thrown in jail for hitting a cop or shot by the other two cops. And as indicated here, there is no one you can call who can legally protect you from cops.

Last edited:
This is a great part right here.

"Trooper Townsley then took off his badge," said O'Toole, "took off his gun, and said, 'Fight me as a man, as a regular citizen.' And Gabbard still refused to do that."

When I got knocked around by the cops once the officer told me something very similar, something to the effect of "I wish I could take my badge off and kick your ass right here."

When I got knocked around by the cops once the officer told me something very similar, something to the effect of "I wish I could take my badge off and kick your ass right here."

How many times do they have to tell you they don't want transvestite hookers plying their wares on that corner ?

Back