• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

The neighbor thought he was doing the right thing. I feel bad for him. Do not call the cops on someone you care about. You may get them killed.

Yea I feel bad for him too. And it reiterates why people in his neighborhood don’t call the police.

Lots of good comments there.

Last edited:
Shooting an unarmed teen in the back of the head was justified, police said. Then video emerged.

Then-Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said the officer feared that “he was about to be shot” after Murrietta-Golding “reached into his waistband several times,” the Fresno Bee reported, including when he glanced back at the officers.

But in the video, the teenager appears to pull up sagging pants after scaling the gate and nearly falling. Body camera footage of the traffic stop also appears to show his pants falling. The teenager then continues to run away from the officer as Villalvazo levels his pistol to fire.

In a statement, Chief Andy Hall declined to address specifics about the video. But he bolstered the officer’s defense by saying Murrietta-Golding was “known to carry firearms” and that the danger to civilians had intensified because he had jumped into a “child-day-care center.”

However, the incident took place on April 15, a Saturday before Easter. The day-care center was unoccupied, Chandler said. And the investigation determined the trajectory of the bullet led to the day-care window, Chandler said, which could have posed a danger if children had been present.

Ridiculous. An amored vehicle and a gunner rolling into Queens as if they’re rounding up Al Qaeda in Mogadishu. Republicans love that shit.

So I was checking out my local news this morning and heard an alarming statistic that made me rather upset.

In Nashville, yes Nashville only, there were 665 guns stolen from cars during break-ins in just 2019.

this is a clear example of how the wrong people get guns and why gun reform is needed. 665 stolen guns in just Nashville this year! who the fuck leaves their guns in their cars? why on earth do you feel like you need to keep a gun in your car? not your house, your car...when you are in your house (or wherever)? that shit has to change...responsibility for your weapons. Idk what, but there must be something.

fucking outrageous

What's outrageous is your attacks on the 2nd amendment, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. What's next? The Easter bunny?

What's outrageous is your attacks on the 2nd amendment, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. What's next? The Easter bunny?

giphy.gif

This is some major league bootlicking by UPS.

Just a reminder folks, your employer does not care about you and neither do the cops.

billy barr does not want that community to have any more law enforcement services.

Ordonez’s brother, Roy, said he had been with UPS for five years.

According to the coworker, Thursday marked Ordonez’s first day as a driver after having completed his training.

The coworker said Ordonez was so excited to get going with his work.

According to Ordonez’s Facebook page, he leaves behind a 1-year-old daughter.

Link

Back