• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I'M SOOOOOOO GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING SICK of black men being arrested for meaningless crimes that lead to their death or serious injury in the hands of the police. It's just unbelievable.

This guy was arrested for illegal possession of a firearm....he gets arrested, they put him in a prisoner transport van, but OOPS, forget to seatbelt him in. They stop suddenly (while SPEEDING) to avoid a wreck on their drive back and he gets flung into the rear door head/neck first and is now paralyzed from his chest down.

"Video of the incident shared by Cox’s legal team on Twitter shows Cox lying on the ground kicking at the back door of the vehicle while it’s moving. Cox is then shown sitting on a small ledge before he is suddenly thrown towards the back of the van, head-first. With his head jammed against the wall, Cox weakly calls for help.

In Diaz’s bodycam footage, a loud thud can be heard as Diaz leans on his horn and comes to a stop.

Diaz can be heard reporting the injury over the radio before checking on him.

“What happened?” he asks as he opens the back door. “Can you move at all? How is your leg all the way up there? I can’t move you. Hold on, I’m going to have to go get an ambulance.”

“I can’t move,” Cox responds. “I fall. I cannot move my arms.”

Diaz gets back into the car, and radios for an ambulance before driving toward police headquarters. When they arrive, three more officers talk to Cox, asking him to come out of the vehicle. Cox repeatedly tells them he can’t move before they all drag him from the back of the vehicle and sit him on the ground.

“You drank too much,” one of the officers tells Cox. “Sit up.”

“I can’t feel shit, bro,” Cox says as officers assist him into a wheelchair.

Officers repeatedly tell Cox to “sit up” and “stop playing around” as they process Cox, who continues to sit limply in the chair. The officers also ask him if he’s had any drugs or alcohol, which he denies. At one point, he tells them his neck is broken.

Officers then drag Cox along the ground and into a jail cell.

“He’s perfectly fine. Want me to put these on him?” an officer says on police body camera video, gesturing to handcuffs.

The video ends with the officer placing handcuffs on his ankles before closing the cell.

According to Diaz’s body camera footage, Diaz was speeding, driving 11 mph over the 25 mph speed limit."

Be warned, this video is graphic and cringe-inducing. It gave me a knot in my stomach just watching it. Please don't watch if you are sensitive to images of bodily harm (video footage of passenger starts around 0:25 of the video).

white jesus tried to come to trump's january 6 party but was barred from entry due to... <checks notes> denied entry from a shithole country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/02/us/jayland-walker-akron-police-shooting.html

An unspecified number of police officers in Akron, Ohio, were placed on administrative leave after the fatal shooting of a 25-year-old Black man who the police said continued to drive after they tried to pull him over for an unspecified traffic violation.

Officials in Akron were bracing for protests that could follow the release on Sunday of footage of the shooting, which took place after the driver, Jayland Walker, exited his vehicle and fled on foot to a parking lot early Monday morning.

A lawyer for the family of Mr. Walker said the footage shows that he was running away, unarmed, when police officers fired at him more than 90 times.

Richmond police made national news for acting on a tip to stop an alleged mass shooting at a fireworks event, when they arrested two Guatemalan immigrants who had weapons in their home. As more information comes out, there is increasing less evidence of a specific threat-the police promptly invited people back out to the event, both suspects complied with the police, the first one they arrested was not the person involved in the threat and was granted 15K bail (seems low for a mass shooting). Bizzare.

Edit: Local news link
https://www.wric.com/news/local-new...atemalan-government-seeks-suspect-interviews/

Thread (a bit all over the place).

Last edited:
1tilua0a2gb91.jpg

Not to mention The Punisher would have saved those kids and fucked up those cops and the shooter in the process.

Common misconception, the “thin blue line” edition Punisher Skull represents the punishment of black drivers with expired licenses and parolees who fail their piss test.

My wife corrected me on the Punisher cop today.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/13/uvald...her-lock-screen-during-texas-school-shooting/

The cop husband of slain Uvalde teacher Eva Mireles was caught on video checking his phone during the massacre — before he was allegedly stopped from saving her, a Texas lawmaker revealed Wednesday.

Ruben Ruiz, an officer with the school police department, came under scrutiny after new security footage showed him picking up his phone — bearing a Punisher lock screen — while responding to the May 24 massacre that left 19 children and two teachers dead, including his wife.

Texas Rep. Joe Moody took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to out Ruiz, saying the cop had been in touch with his dying wife after she was shot while shielding her students from the gunman in her classroom.

“This is the husband of teacher Eva Mireles, who contacted him on his phone from her classroom while he was on-scene to say that she’d been shot and was dying,” Moody tweeted.

“I’d not planned to speak publicly until the report was released, but I couldn’t say nothing seeing this man, who’s lost everything, maligned as if he was indifferent or actively malicious. Context matters,” Moody continued in another post.

sad story but also he still is Mr Punisher fan but didn't do anything while his fucking wife was directly under threat

He was still there and didn’t save those kids. He had a chance to be a good guy with a gun. He chose to be a “good cop” instead of being a good person and a hero.

This guy is going to off him self and people should probably lay off.

My recollection is that he was not on the scene but came after getting a text from his wife, he went into the school and tried to get the supervisors to take action, and they sent him back out side because he was not supposed to be there. Is there new info that he specifically was sitting in the hallway for 40 minutes doing nothing?

Yeah, he did what he was told and didn't go in.

The Uvalde School District Police Chief's resignation letter was accepted two days ago.

This guy is going to off him self and people should probably lay off.

My recollection is that he was not on the scene but came after getting a text from his wife, he went into the school and tried to get the supervisors to take action, and they sent him back out side because he was not supposed to be there. Is there new info that he specifically was sitting in the hallway for 40 minutes doing nothing?

Read what you said. "They sent him back outside." Why would he off himself? He chose to be a cop instead of a husband. If he really cared about his wife, he wouldn't have let some cops stop him. The Punisher wouldn't. He would have shot the cops that stood in his way. He could have tried to save his wife. He chose not too.

You're giving this guy way too much credit. He's probably already flashing his badge and banging some chick who had a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker on her Ford Fiesta.

sad story but also he still is Mr Punisher fan but didn't do anything while his fucking wife was directly under threat

I guess it's hard to know how you will react in a situation like this until it happens to you, but if my wife was in danger/shot/bleeding out I like to think I would be rushing in there even if that was against my supervisor's directives.

Read what you said. "They sent him back outside." Why would he off himself? He chose to be a cop instead of a husband. If he really cared about his wife, he wouldn't have let some cops stop him. The Punisher wouldn't. He would have shot the cops that stood in his way. He could have tried to save his wife. He chose not too.

You're giving this guy way too much credit. He's probably already flashing his badge and banging some chick who had a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker on her Ford Fiesta.

Ok, have at it.

Back