• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Users and Traffic

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Mods - do you have any info you'd be willing to share about user numbers and site traffic?

Are there any plans to expand the site or increase membership? It doesn't seem like we've gotten much new blood in the past couple years (save during coaching searches), and I can't remember the last time we had a current student post consistently.

Thanks for your work, guys.

Are there any plans to expand the site or increase membership? It doesn't seem like we've gotten much new blood in the past couple years (save during coaching searches), and I can't remember the last time we had a current student post consistently.

Much like the seats in Groves and the Joel, the students and new fans will show up when there's something to show up for.

We are pretty stagnant right now. We aren't against marketing to current students but no one local has taken the initiative. Since we aren't monetized, there isn't really an incentive.

Here's some tapatalk specific usage for last month, the numbers regarding users/active users are only for those that have signed on or used tapatalk, the posts created covers everything (and images info pertains to images hosted through tapatalk and posted):

H5ZGfIY.png

qCRMpuA.png

Like TW said, since we're not monetized there isn't a huge incentive to try and recruit/draw to our site atm, but we're not against people spreading the word or trying to get more students to post at the very least.

I believe there was a direct link to this forum on the toolbar on the Lenovo Thinkpads issued to all students, but it was taken off once the #BuzzOut and billboard stuff started getting serious.

I would have thought more posters used Tapatalk.

Here's some tapatalk specific usage for last month, the numbers regarding users/active users are only for those that have signed on or used tapatalk, the posts created covers everything (and images info pertains to images hosted through tapatalk and posted):

H5ZGfIY.png

qCRMpuA.png

What percentage of those 92,000 posts were PhDeac vs everyone else?

Back