• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Was planning on attending but it took longer than expected to get the camper and family ready for a tailgating sports weekend. Still on the road.

1-1 at halftime. Equalizer off a free kick. Gamble with the assist, Odenbeck with the deflection into the goal.

WFU outshooting UConn 10-6 including a rocket by Gamble that hit the near post and another open shot from 8 yards that was skyed over the goal.

Gamble looks a lot better when he's got someone up top with him to help lead the attack. Also been impressed with Partain so far.

Gamble with assist. Greensfelder with the game winning goal!

Excellent! Something for the boys and coaches to build on with some positivity coming back into the side. What a tough opening trio of matches we've played so far.

I think it will pay off as the season progresses.

Excellent! Something for the boys and coaches to build on with some positivity coming back into the side. What a tough opening trio of matches we've played so far.

Not gonna get any easier with the ACC this season but I'm glad we had a tough start too.

Not a soccer guru, had to leave at halftime, but the Deacs could have easily been up 3 or 4 to 1 at half. Impressed me for sure to bounce back so strong after that quick goal.

Any feedback on a freshman, Chase Rhode? He went to the same HS as my kids. Is he getting any playing time?

Deacs won big against Cleveland State. 4-1. Hayes and Gamble with 2 each I think.

Back