• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

What happened late in the game when Lapa left the game...we played a man down,..and then he returned?

I believe he had a necklace on and was told to go to the sideline to remove it. He was allowed to return during the next stoppage if I'm not mistaken.

Do we play Butler Saturday or Sunday? Conflicting dates on Wake website (and WSJ) versus NCAA site.

Seems like the ACC struggled this past weekend. Seeded Clemson, UVA and Notre Dame lost. Mich. State blew out VT. Even so, 4 ACC teams in the Sweet 16.

Butler is 14-4-2; 8-1 in the Big East. They played one ACC opponent this year losing to Louisville 1-0.

Seems like the ACC struggled this past weekend. Seeded Clemson, UVA and Notre Dame lost. Mich. State blew out VT. Even so, 4 ACC teams in the Sweet 16.

Butler is 14-4-2; 8-1 in the Big East. They played one ACC opponent this year losing to Louisville 1-0.

Tied Indiana as well with both teams having 8 shots.

I just watched Dook shit the bed at home and lose shootout to Fordham. Delightul bit of schadenfreude after the football debacle

12873414.jpeg

GAME DAY FEELS!

Fayettenam, do you have any info on Butler, their players, etc (thanks to Pilch for the info he already provided)?

Not much as I haven’t seen them play yet. I know they have a transfer from SMU that is their main goal scorer. We will need to shut him down. But I agree, an early Deac goal would hopefully open things up. Beautiful day for a game.

Back