• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Wake misses an early PK (nearly inexcusable) and 49ers bury one soon after.

And that's game. 1-0 UNCC. Gamble with a tough game. Missed PK and stopped breakaway near the end of the game.

@WakeMSoccer: GOAL!!!!!!! Greensfelder scores to defeat No. 9 Louisville 1-0! #GoDeacs

Big win in OT.

Zack Schilawski played his last match with the Railhawks tonight ... and perhaps the last match of his pro career.

A true Wake Forest legend in my book. The call "Marcus Tracy, now! Marcus Tracy! Marcus Tracy! Schilawski! Wake Forest 2-1!" is forever ingrained in my mind.

Thanks, Zack.

Last edited:
58c21097211b44ea23ab3797021f6750.jpg

Not an easy trip to Clemson. But at least we'll probably avoid UVA.

My God, the ACC is just ridiculously loaded in soccer. Borderline obscene.

Great win tonight. Keep rolling Deacs!

So are we close to in the tournament now? Were 39th in RPI before this week and lost to the 6th place team and beat the 18th.

So are we close to in the tournament now? Were 39th in RPI before this week and lost to the 6th place team and beat the 18th.

I would think we would be in today. However, much will come down IMO to is winning our first match and not rando teams win conference tournaments.

My God, the ACC is just ridiculously loaded in soccer. Borderline obscene.

Seriously. It's the SEC West division of men's soccer. The #23 ranked team in the country is the #8 seed for the conference tournament.

Zack Schilawski played his last match with the Railhawks tonight ... and perhaps the last match of his pro career.

A true Wake Forest legend in my book. The call "Marcus Tracy, now! Marcus Tracy! Marcus Tracy! Schilawski! Wake Forest 2-1!" is forever ingrained in my mind.

Thanks, Zack.

Cool video. I remember the game-winning goal against Notre Dame vividly and da Luz' celebration.

Awesome video. I think I was at all those games. The VT game in the College Cup was so much fun. We brought a keg along in the car for that game to tailgate with. Obviously the national title was one of my favorite memories from my time at Wake. What an amazing season. We were unreal up front. Tracy, Lahoud, Schilawski, Arnoux.

Back