• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Fuck I hate Clemson. They whine so fucking much.

Man, that really was a great ball from the Clemson winger. Come on Deacs!

.. and they just took a quick free kick while one of their players was still on the ground pretending to be injured?

Damn, Bakero almost had a filthy goal, just missed the top right corner off a free kick.

Minute left in the field hockey if you want to see the celebration!

So Clemson doesn't give a shit about soccer based on the attendance of this ACC tournament game.

the fat tosu goalie was so annoying

I was sitting with a bunch of fellow Winston folk (Cronin corner!) behind his goal in the second half and we fucked with that dude relentlessly. He ended throwing his water bottle at us and was obviously super pissed off. It was great.

I was sitting with a bunch of fellow Winston folk (Cronin corner!) behind his goal in the second half and we fucked with that dude relentlessly. He ended throwing his water bottle at us and was obviously super pissed off. It was great.

I remember that he couldn't get to a ball that rolled over the endline for a goal kick and one of you guys yelled "you would have gotten it if it was a burrito!" I was chuckling the rest of the game.

Duke and UNC both lost to Syracuse and Louisville respectively. ND, Syracuse, and Louisville are already in the semis and then whoever wins this one plays ND in Cary.

Back