• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

So piss on Carolina-Lina, piss on Carolina-Lina, piss on Carolina, piss, piss, piss, piss!

Wake beats UNC in meaningless exhibition game 2-1

Wake beats UNC in meaningless exhibition game 2-1

Yeah, meaningless in the standings, but it was a hard fought game with a huge crowd. I thought Gamble looked very active and dangerous.

The women with a 1-0 win over Wright State to start the season. Did not go but would welcome any reports.

Is the Wake-UCLA game tonight televised/streamed anywhere? Should be a great game, surprised it's not on the Pac-12 network, but I guess that's b/c it's at Wake.

This will be an awesome weekend of soccer at WFU. Playing UCLA and Cal, both ranked above us. Wish I could be there!

So the PAC-12 kicked our ass this weekend. At what point should I panic?

Echevarria looked bad tonight. We controlled possession but allowed long ball after long ball to go over our back four. We played way up field and held a high line, but they weren't on the same page at all. Need to get that figured out or it could be a long season.

It looks like we are playing a 4-3-3 with a false 9 (Gamble up top), but we have no finishing threat at all right now. There is a lot of talent out there, but they need to fix some stuff to have a good year.

Hoping to make the Friday night game against UConn with my son. Will post a report if I make it.

Game delayed for weather. Starting in 15 minutes.

Back