• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

I yelled at a Butler girl on Saturday night for our 2001 NCAA tourney loss. I think she was twelve years old at the time of the game.

"ARGGGHHHH!! Your team did their best and beat my team over a decade ago! I WILL YELL AT YOU FOR THAT!"

Also, DV7, you are hardly one to talk -- have you ever even been to Leeds!?

Any feedback on a freshman, Chase Rhode? He went to the same HS as my kids. Is he getting any playing time?

Currently, no. I think Gauger was a Gibbons kid as well. He's been getting some playing time off the bench, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting more time and some starts sooner rather than later. Knack for finding the net.

Gauger has played well with a couple of scores.

Also, DV7, you are hardly one to talk -- have you ever even been to Leeds!?

No, why in the hell would I go there? But I wouldn't yell at someone for liking them. I'd joke around with them that we all hate Leeds scum though.

Great news!

TopDrawerSoccer ‏@TopDrawerSoccer 19s
.@CrewSocrAcademy midfielder Ben Swanson has verbally committed to @WakeMSoccer. Swanson is the No. 7 recruit for the class of 2016.

Great news!

TopDrawerSoccer ‏@TopDrawerSoccer 19s
.@CrewSocrAcademy midfielder Ben Swanson has verbally committed to @WakeMSoccer. Swanson is the No. 7 recruit for the class of 2016.

Just keep reloading!

Back