• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

This was such a beat down. VMI was lucky it was only 7-0. We really must get better on capitalizing on scoring chances.

Gamble has had a ton of great chances tonight but he's always just a second out of place to send it in

Greensfelder with a really nice near post goal from the top left of the box. 2-0 in the 38th.

Nice 2-1 win for the Deacs. Saved a penalty in the 71st to preserve the win. Need to carry the momentum over to Friday night against Duke.

This team is young, deep and talented with a magician in the middle (Harkes)
There are a good amount of talented teams that are not ranked at this time so I wouldn't be too bummed.

Big matchup tonight against Duke. Last year's matchup went into double overtime and ended 2-2 with Duke tying it up in the dying minutes of regulation, this year should be equally as tough.

Really looking forward to the game tonight. I wonder if the bball team and recruits will make it out to Spry?

Really looking forward to the game tonight. I wonder if the bball team and recruits will make it out to Spry?

I would think so, especially with no football game tomorrow. I wish this was on ESPN3, since I can't make it.

Back