• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Embedded YouTube videos playing automatically?

bigdoublezero

Reaction score
Hey, not sure if this is something that I did on my end by mistake, but whenever I click on the thread, any embedded YouTube videos will start playing automatically. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Or know how I might be able to change a setting on my end to make that stop?

I haven't experienced that yet on these boards (but know it's certainly possible), can you link me an example thread that this happens on and I'll make sure it's not something on our end?

Perusing the Internet, I'm now noticing the same issue with other sites, so it's got to be on my end.

Chrome. I've been looking online for a way to fix this. I'm thinking it might have something to do with a plugin run amok?

Chrome. I've been looking online for a way to fix this. I'm thinking it might have something to do with a plugin run amok?

Yeah that's exactly what it sounds like, in the meantime I'd just disable Flash..

Back