• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Case Against Football

There are several other sites where I have a total of about 100 reviews, but as usual, you go off half-cocked and lazy.

Half-cocked would explain a lot of your problems. I've been told there's an operation to fix your problem, but you'd still know the truth.

Last edited:
Children who take up American football early 'at greater risk of brain impairment': Boston University researchers find those who start playing before 12 twice as likely to develop emotional and cognitive difficulties as those who start later

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/19/children-football-brain-study-boston-university

Did they control for the prevalence of ignorant sports-obsessed parents who pine to live vicariously through their 9-year-old's football glories? Cause being raised by those people will cause emotional and cognitive difficulties fo sho.

I'm reading a book on Jim Thorpe and Carlisle Indian Industrial School where he played college ball. There was a lot of push back then to ban football because of the brutality. I think in one year, at least 19 died playing the game, but Teddy Roosevelt loved the game and was a big proponent against banning it. Players punching each other, trying to break limbs in the pile ups, etc. was very common. They tightened up the rules for conduct and introduced the forward pass and that saved the game.

There are several other sites where I have a total of about 100 reviews, but as usual, you go off half-cocked and lazy.

Half-cocked would explain a lot of your problems. I've been told there's an operation to fix your problem, but you'd still know the truth.

are we allowed to post links to these sites or will you lose your shit again

Seems like a Novel Opportunity to post some of them

I'll leave it to RJ to post them. Most of them were all like "RJ you are so brilliant and your dick is so impressive" - Monica

Terrible! This is supposed to be about a guy who wrote a screenplay, and yet he cannot spell. He cannot use grammar effectively. He can't write worth a damn. It's a rambling, incoherent, amateurish, boring dud

OK, this had to be a OGB poster.

​[Redacted] ​has had an interesting and unusual life. He has worked in marketing, promotions, music and international business. His true love has always been writing.

His forays were writing lyrics for local musicians in Philadelphia. Some were performed at venues like the world famous Main Point and Bijou Café. His first script, Standoff, was called “very, very funny” by comedy legends Dick Martin and Matty Simmons.

Trying to produce the film himself led to an odyssey that became the true life book A Story Almost Told. Working on that project showed him a need to create a platform for new and undiscovered writers called Noveltunity® ​[redacted url]. It has attracted over 4.4 million page views and members from over two dozen countries.

Coming soon after the Amazon release of A Story Almost Told will be the hilarious book version of Standoff. Read them both, it’s a pair of stories you will never forget​.​

Kudos to anyone who has to balls to write a book and tell their story.

​[Redacted] ​has had an interesting and unusual life. He has worked in marketing, promotions, music and international business. His true love has always been writing.

His forays were writing lyrics for local musicians in Philadelphia. Some were performed at venues like the world famous Main Point and Bijou Café. His first script, Standoff, was called “very, very funny” by comedy legends Dick Martin and Matty Simmons.

Trying to produce the film himself led to an odyssey that became the true life book A Story Almost Told. Working on that project showed him a need to create a platform for new and undiscovered writers called Noveltunity® ​[redacted url]. It has attracted over 4.4 million page views and members from over two dozen countries.

Coming soon after the Amazon release of A Story Almost Told will be the hilarious book version of Standoff. Read them both, it’s a pair of stories you will never forget​.​
That sounds exactly like something trump would say about himself on a review in third person.

Back