• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Interesting top 250 movies of the 2010's list.

Warning: List is super hipster and also it's a forum so you have to scroll down a lot.

Added a bunch of movies to my library queue from this list.

Every time I see high praise for The Kid With a Bike I feel like I'm not getting the joke. The movie is super boring and the acting is unremarkable. I just don't get it.

Saw Upstream Color last night. It was cool, I dug it, but I feel like a lot of it was due to the novelty of the style.

Florence Foster Jenkins is kinda funny. Since Meryl Streep is in it, she'll probably get nominated.

Couldnt sleep last night and I watched the Point Break remake and it was as bad as I expected. It had none of the offbeat charm of the original, no humor or fun, and the acting was sullen and boring. The original is no masterpiece, but it's still a fun movie after 25 years. The remake is instantly forgettable.

"Like Red Bull and GoPro directed a movie" was someone's take and that is 100% on. It is fun drunk to make fun of though.

I watched about an hour of desolation of smaug on TV last night and it pissed me off. Wtf, Peter Jackson. The LOTR movies were so lovingly made and amazing, and now you are vomiting this mess of a movie? Very disappointing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was flipping through the channels last night and watched a little of City Slickers. I hadn't realized at the time the 10-11 yo Jake Gyllenhaal played Billy's son.

I didn't like the most recent Mad Max either. Watched the first two right before it and thought it was well below the standard of those, especially the first one. But who knows, I'm also weird.

It's ok to be jealous... I saw The Secret Life of Pets yesterday.
First movie I've seen in the theater since The Force Awakens.

I guess it was cute (for a kids movie) but definitely no Toy Story/Finding Nemo/Up.

Was not prepared for these Mad Max #hottakes. Subjectivity is a fickle bitch. That movie is amazing.

Back