• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Saw the newest Star Trek, was the worst of the new three.

Since they engaged the 'JJ directs the first one and then hands off' strategy, rly hope they are more vigilant with applying that strategy to Star Wars.

Since they engaged the 'JJ directs the first one and then hands off' strategy, rly hope they are more vigilant with applying that strategy to Star Wars.

We shall know in less than a month

No nudity, very little cursing, very little violence. As for entertaining a 12yo, it's a slow, cerebral movie with a lot of sadness.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

It's not sad throughout. If you have children moments will affect you.

I thought Beyond was way better than Into Darkness. Like, it wasn't even close.

The wife and I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them quite a bit. A little thin in the plot area, but entertaining nonetheless.

Watched Upstream Color again. That movies just grabs me in a different way every time that I see it. I highly recommend that as well as Carruth's other flick, Primer.

Arrival was pretty damn good, not sure a 12 year old would appreciate some of the concepts.

The wife and I enjoyed Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them quite a bit. A little thin in the plot area, but entertaining nonetheless.

I hope your kids enjoyed it as much as mine did.

Kind of thin on plot.

Watched To Catch a Thief this weekend and thought it was great. Great movie. Cary Grant, which getting old, was still a pimp. And Princess Grace was so fucking gorgeous.

Back