• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

How many people don’t live within 30 minutes of a movie theater that shows the biggest movies every week?

i think a better question is: who the fuck is going to drive 30 minutes to watch a movie

unless you're using it, you're losing it.

thinking about ditching Prime this year because I honestly didn't buy that much stuff.

People who want to see a movie and live 30 minutes away.

get

i feel like this is way more common than you realize

Yeah. I was back home last summer and my wife and I wanted to see Wonder Woman after it had been out for awhile. The only theater still showing it was over 30 min away. So we went there to see it. Seems like a pretty common issue.

$168 a year on Netflix, $120 on Spotify, $96 on Hulu, $144 on HumbleMonthly, $119 on AmazonPrime adds up tho

dunno honestly just my cheapness

Yeah. I was back home last summer and my wife and I wanted to see Wonder Woman after it had been out for awhile. The only theater still showing it was over 30 min away. So we went there to see it. Seems like a pretty common issue.

man, i would definitely just not watch movies if i lived 30 min from the nearest theater playing AAA releases

$168 a year on Netflix, $120 on Spotify, $96 on Hulu, $144 on HumbleMonthly, $119 on AmazonPrime adds up tho

For decades, people claimed that TV would be cheaper if there was an a la carte model instead of bundles. We are basically doing a la carte and it’s still very expensive especially when you add the WiFi.

ITC, I live a suburb of a large city and I travel 30+ min at least once a month to go out for date nights or to hang out with friends. Why not do that to see a movie?

(sidebar: you subscribe to humble? I thought you said you didn't. was gonna ask if you want destiny 2* next month

*destiny 2 sucks)

Back