• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Watched 'Wind River' on Netflix with Jeremy Renner and Elizabeth Olsen and it was a lot better than I expected. Pretty intense

Directed by the guy that wrote Sicario and Hell or High Water, two of my favorites from the last couple of years. Really need to check it out.

The extended version of The Good, The Bad And The Ugly streaming now on amazon prime

Cold Pursuit

Excellent

A throwback to the 1990s or early 2000s

Destined to become a cult classic

You were never really here

Mindfuck

Nasty, lean and effective
Loved it. The scene where Joe and the dying guy sing "I've Never Been to Me" was excellent.

I watched "Paris, Texas" last night and I've been thinking about it all day.

Loved it. The scene where Joe and the dying guy sing "I've Never Been to Me" was excellent.

I watched "Paris, Texas" last night and I've been thinking about it all day.
That mirror scene. That freaking mirror scene. Travis Henderson probably in my top 5 of favorite characters in film.

Captain Marvel.....much of the criticism is fair. Brie Larson didn't really endear herself to me, the plot was pretty much Green Lantern, and not super action packed. It was fine for a rainy Sunday, but I wouldn't drop everything to go see it.

Widows = Set It Off + The First Wives Club. Had promise, but the execution was lacking. Nice gratuitous sex scene though.

Recently rewatched Fury Road for about the 20th time, and it's still the best action movie ever made. A couple of cool things:

Back