Page 283 of 283 FirstFirst ... 183233273278279280281282283
Results 5,641 to 5,645 of 5645

Thread: Official thread about the movie you just saw

I disagree with you
    wonder woman '84 was terrible

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    wonder woman '84 was terrible
    Agreed. I thought the first WW movie was great, and was really disappointed with the sequel. I was looking forward to all the 80s pop culture references like "Stranger Things" did so well, but other than a few scenes the movie could easily have been set in modern times. A real mess of a movie, and it wasted Pedro Pascal.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Saw The Mighty Ducks for the first time. My 8 year old wanted to see it. Pretty funny to see him get sucked into basic 90s/sports movie tropes. Early in the movie, he said “It doesn’t look as old as I thought it would for an early 90s movie.”

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Saw The Mighty Ducks for the first time. My 8 year old wanted to see it. Pretty funny to see him get sucked into basic 90s/sports movie tropes. Early in the movie, he said “It doesn’t look as old as I thought it would for an early 90s movie.”
    for the FIRST TIME?!

I disagree with you
    also, recently watched Wolfwalkers on Apple+ and it's pretty great; the other two movies by the same director are also very well done, Secret of the Kells and Song of the Sea. Especially Song of the Sea, moved my 5 yr old to tears at the end. "Dad, why are my eyes watering?"