• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

In a search for something mindless last night, I decided to watch The Cobbler (on netflix). It was terrible. 0/5, do not watch.

Yes, it is arguable that I should have known an adam sandler "drama" would be awful, so shame on me. It's probably the third worst movie I've ever seen, behind Kickass and Dinner for Shmucks.

In a search for something mindless last night, I decided to watch The Cobbler (on netflix). It was terrible. 0/5, do not watch.

Yes, it is arguable that I should have known an adam sandler "drama" would be awful, so shame on me. It's probably the third worst movie I've ever seen, behind Kickass and Dinner for Shmucks.

Surprising list.

The Overnight and The D Train are mad weird and have a lot of big names in them. The Overnight is weirder and better FWIW.

Paris is Burning on Netflix is very good. Early 90's documentary on the black gay ball culture in New York.

Flag Wars on the gentrification of a neighborhood in Columbus, Ohio is well done.

I watched most of the last Hobbit movie last night. Not as bad as the last transformers, but pretty terribad.

Yeah, it's pretty atrocious. Not as bad as the first with it's 3.5 hours of dwarven sea shanties, but defs worse than the second.

Saw The Martian earlier. I really liked it. It's my favorite movie of the year (and among my favorites in recent memory). It's slightly similar to a not as convoluted Interstellar, complete with its own Jessica Chastain. Probably going to see it again soon. 3D is worth it for the movie, IMO.

Saw The Martian earlier. I really liked it. It's my favorite movie of the year (and among my favorites in recent memory). It's slightly similar to a not as convoluted Interstellar, complete with its own Jessica Chastain. Probably going to see it again soon. 3D is worth it for the movie, IMO.

You ate an entire tub of buttered popcorn. Didn't you?

Pawn Sacrifice was good. Did a great job showing the tension of the match and Fischer's mental illness

Back