• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Watched The Man from U.N.C.L.E. tonight. Definitely worth my time and very Guy Ritchie. Are they planning on making more? The ending seemed to leave that door open.

only made $110 mill at the BO on a $75 mill budget; i don't think it's likely

The Martian was ok. Crazy how much stuff was nearly identical to Armageddon. Aside from the impending destruction of Earth, it was a very, very similar. Enjoyable tho.
It was a good popcorn flick, but vastly overrated (as best picture). Except for a few interesting scientific questions it was entirely forgettable.

Rented Mistress America last night. I am a Gerwig fan, but this wasn't her or Baumbach's best work. It feels like it was adapted from a play, and has that sensibility, which doesnt translate well to the screen. Lil Lola Kirke (Jemima's lil sis) is pretty cute tho.

3/5 stars.

Rented Mistress America last night. I am a Gerwig fan, but this wasn't her or Baumbach's best work. It feels like it was adapted from a play, and has that sensibility, which doesnt translate well to the screen. Lil Lola Kirke (Jemima's lil sis) is pretty cute tho.

3/5 stars.

Lola Kirke is pretty good in Mozart of the Jungle.

Both the Big Short and Revenant were fantastic. Brooklyn next on my list

Big Short was a more enjoyable movie and I hope takes home the oscar

Last edited:
Back