• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

I've always thought that Blade Runner was the kind of classic movie that could potentially benefit from updates in technology. It was so far ahead of its time in that way.

Of course, I thought the same about Total Recall, and then they went and fucked it up by casting Colin Ferrell.

I've always thought that Blade Runner was the kind of classic movie that could potentially benefit from updates in technology. It was so far ahead of its time in that way.

Of course, I thought the same about Total Recall, and then they went and fucked it up by casting Colin Ferrell.
That Total Recall remake was so so bad.

Bone Tomahawk is free on Amazon Prime and has probably the most metal death scene in any movie EVER.

Bone Tomahawk is free on Amazon Prime and has probably the most metal death scene in any movie EVER.

Great movie! Kurt Russell is boss in it. And yes, I had the same thought about that death scene as well- not sure if I've ever seen one that gruesome in a movie before. A little local trivia- the guy that played the main cannibal, Boar Tusks, was a W-S HS football phenom back in the 80s. Name is Geno Segers. Anyone remember him? Before moving to Hollywood and becoming an actor he played professional rugby in New Zealand.

I've thought about watching Bone Tomahawk a number of times but hadn't heard anything about it. Maybe I'll check it out this weekend.

Saw The Revenant and just got home. Good God that movie felt even longer than it was. Lots of lulls in the movie and lots of repetition but it was incredibly shot with absolutely gorgeous cinematography. Final 1/3 of the movie (really even less than that) was really solid.

Saw The Revenant and just got home. Good God that movie felt even longer than it was. Lots of lulls in the movie and lots of repetition but it was incredibly shot with absolutely gorgeous cinematography. Final 1/3 of the movie (really even less than that) was really solid.

I just saw it as well and didnt find it too long. I mean, sure, it was long. But i wasnt sitting there thinking about it that much. You know what movie really felt long to me? Fucking Spectre. I love Bond movie too but that snow scene should have been cut.

Watched the shitty Entourage movie on HBO last wknd. As expected, some laughs, largely forgettable.

Can we talk about Sabina Gadecki (Eric ginge's squeeze) for a sec? She is like 32 and still has what they call in the industry 'body karate'.

Holy shit.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2718712/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t23

dh4C1p2.jpg

sabina-gadecki-nude-sex-scene-in-entourage-movie-5130-20.jpg

Sabina-Gadecki.png

Last edited:
I just saw it as well and didnt find it too long. I mean, sure, it was long. But i wasnt sitting there thinking about it that much. You know what movie really felt long to me? Fucking Spectre. I love Bond movie too but that snow scene should have been cut.

That felt long as well. I think the only reason The Revenant felt long to me was the repetition of act 2. Along with the minimal dialogue. It wasn't a problem for me at all just felt all of the 2 1/2 hours.

That felt long as well. I think the only reason The Revenant felt long to me was the repetition of act 2. Along with the minimal dialogue. It wasn't a problem for me at all just felt all of the 2 1/2 hours.

I feel you. I saw it by myself during the day with nothing to do. That may have had something to do with my opinion. On a side note, I used to smoke alot of reefer before movies but stopped doing it because they would always seem long as fuck. I also laughed alot when Wahlburg fell down that mountain in Lone Survivor. Started going sober and much more enjoyable.

I feel you. I saw it by myself during the day with nothing to do. That may have had something to do with my opinion. On a side note, I used to smoke alot of reefer before movies but stopped doing it because they would always seem long as fuck. I also laughed alot when Wahlburg fell down that mountain in Lone Survivor. Started going sober and much more enjoyable.

Saw Inception in theaters back when I partook...Good God that was just one long mindfuck. Literally just sat there while the guy was trying to clean the theater because I was trying to pick my brains that oozed out of my ears off the floor.

Saw Inception in theaters back when I partook...Good God that was just one long mindfuck. Literally just sat there while the guy was trying to clean the theater because I was trying to pick my brains that oozed out of my ears off the floor.

Maannnnn, i bet that was like 2 days of time in your brain.

Sabina is dating Kevin Connolly in real life too

The pussy posse is real

Watched the Entourage movie the other night as well. I agree with TAB's review.

Sabina is way hot nakid

Back