• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

I just didn't like the manic rambling and didn't buy him as super intelligent. Not the worst depiction but kind of distracting.

I also liked Batfleck, more than expected I would.

I hope you folks watching BvS viewed the extended version. The extra footage adds a lot of clarity.

that would've been my preference but I saw it via On-Demand where the EC was not available. I was versed on what was offered in the EC, though. i just wanted to get caught up. maybe i'll sit though it again if i can for free.

the theatrical version is definitely confusing if you were to go in cold.

Can someone link to or spoiler-post the gist of the extended content?

summary of differences

most of it clears up some internal logic and character motivation issues. oh and it explains what the fuck was going on with the whole africa thing

Thx.

In other news, we saw Ghostbusters last night. I had low expectations going in and was pleasantly surprised. The four leads were expertly cast with McKinnon stealing her scenes. Hemsworth plays the dumb, pretty guy superbly and the visuals are excellent. Some of the jokes and one-liners fell flat, and the story in general was a little uneven, but it's a perfectly fine summer movie.

One of the greatest movies of the 80s and Jon Voight's best acting in his illustrious career.

Runaway Train.

A masterpiece. Voight offers the best depiction of a psychopath in movie history.

It's so fucking impressive.

Also a final scene that will haunt your dreams unless you don't dream.

Last edited:
Alex, A Clockwork Orange
Amon Goeth, Schindler's List

but holy shit is the chick in that movie hot. Looks like she's the new Lara Croft.

Bourne was aight, it may be the most action packed installment of the series, that said the Paul Greengrass shaky cam can't tell what's going on action gets old quick. Also the overall movie is just way too derivative, like beat for beat, of the first three installments.

Alicia Vikander is hot, she doesn't really get to show it in this one, much hotter in Ex Machina and The Man from UNCLE.

I enjoyed Bourne immensely. It was everything I wanted it to be: 2 hours of non-stop Jason Bourne ass kicking.

Saw another classic last night, How to Steal a Million. An Audrey Hep and Peter O'Toole caper. Thought it was great and defs worth checking out.

Bourne was OK. Vikander will be a good baddie.

I guess Matt became friends with the Night Fox on the Oceans movies. He was an OK killer. Maybe Andy Garcia will be in the next Bourne.

I hope you folks watching BvS viewed the extended version. The extra footage adds a lot of clarity.

what happens in the extra footage? the movie is already freakin 2 and a half hours with weird stuff

I'm not sure why anyone expects suicide squad to be good

Back