• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Lake Bell is pretty talented and has huge boobs that she shows. Kudos to her.

What I typed made no sense.

Fassbender is a combination of many stories and documented truths about some slave owners. For some people, 12 Years is what they think the entire Plantation world was like and that is a historical inaccuracy. I think that's probably the case with any historical movie.

The movie was based on one man's experience.

Watched an HBO comedy special that was pretty damn funny - Jerrod Carmichael. I had never heard of him, but it had a lot of really good parts. Love at the Store or something was the name. Highly recommend.

Birdman is totally bonkers in a great way. Loved it.
This. Keaton was incredible, script and cinematography were perfect, and the score was nuts. I still can't believe that Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu directed this movie.

I watched Extraterrestrial on VOD last night. It's the second movie by the guys who made Grave Encounters, which legitimately freaked me the fuck out. Not that I can defend it and now Extraterrestrial as "good" films, but they're worth seeing if you're a horror fan. Extraterrestrial is formulaic but pretty satisfying when it's all said and done.

Birdman was awesome, I really liked it. It was slow at times, but the 10 minute cuts and camera angles made the tedious moments more interesting. Emma Stone was probably my least favorite part of the film, I thought her character was underwritten for how much screen time she received. Edward Norton and Zack Galifianakis were great.

Watched How to Train Your Dragon last night and loved it.

I saw the 2nd one over the weekend and, while not as good as the first, it's still pretty good.

Also saw Hungry Games on Saturday and agree that it's very meh. I forgot how maddening Katniss could be sometimes. She's so fucking whiny.

I saw the 2nd one over the weekend and, while not as good as the first, it's still pretty good.

Also saw Hungry Games on Saturday and agree that it's very meh. I forgot how maddening Katniss could be sometimes. She's so fucking whiny.
Hollywood can be pretty terrible at portraying young women, but to be fair, Katniss was whiny as hell in the books too.

Back