• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

I would kind of love to see history-based stories get re-made with female/POC casts, if only to witness the white-hot MAGA rage.

George Washington biopic... starring Jamie Foxx.

A story about the founding of the U.N., featuring Cate Blanchett and Frances McDormand.

A retelling of Moses guiding the Jews through the desert. Moses to be played by Viola Davis.

I'd watch the shit out of all of those movies.

Really? Why?

Also, Viola Davis is the worst.

p sure a joke that gets posrep didn't bomb but what do i know, Chad

I just checked TKory's control panel and he did receive posrep, but not from a well-respected poster.

get better posture

69fed38143bbb886-2048x1024.jpg

Watched Skyscraper over the weekend because why the hell not. I was much more interested in learning about the building than anything going on with the movie. Nice to see Nicky Sobotka still getting work.

Also, Neve Campbell has aged extremely well.

I didn't realize that was Neve Campbell. Damn. So women in my cohort honestly look better now than they did in their 20s.

I saw a pre-release showing of Long Shot. It's light-hearted fun with sophomoric writing of Seth Rogen. He played the same part he has played in every movie he's been in. Charlieze Theron was her usual talented, funny, gorgeous self. She is one of the best actors of her generation to have pulled something off here.

It's the same character he plays in every movie. He has all the range of a one armed, one legged, blind shortstop with a broken cane and the hiccups.

It's the same character he plays in every movie. He has all the range of a one armed, one legged, blind shortstop with a broken cane and the hiccups.

You should stop looking in the mirror as you post.

I was just addressing you saying that he wrote the screenplay. It appears he didn't.

Watched Skyscraper over the weekend because why the hell not. I was much more interested in learning about the building than anything going on with the movie. Nice to see Nicky Sobotka still getting work.

Also, Neve Campbell has aged extremely well.

Woof. I thought just the opposite. It was like they couldn’t afford anybody else after getting The Rock and the CGI budget. It doesn’t help that she has been largely unseen since the 90s and unable to age onscreen, but still.

Back