• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

They've officially crossed the threshold into sucking and this isn't a program worth it for new subscribers.

Because I bought an annual pass, I'm still in it for a while, probably longer than they'll be in business. Fortunately I have a couple of theaters with e-ticketing including one (Kendall) that's in my regular rotation.

Last edited:
I like how they're posting the schedules a week in advance "so users can plan for a showing", but also say they're going to restrict showtimes if they're too popular on the app.

How are they so fucking bad at this? I mean, setting aside the fact that it was a terrible idea in the first place

Wasn't a terrible idea, was a terrible execution, anyway its definitely fucked now. I cancelled, but I wasnt really using it anyway, ive seen 3 movies in 2 months.

I like how they're posting the schedules a week in advance "so users can plan for a showing", but also say they're going to restrict showtimes if they're too popular on the app.

How are they so fucking bad at this? I mean, setting aside the fact that it was a terrible idea in the first place

I never saw a business model that would allow them to make money. If you are a business that doesn't have a plan that gets you to profitability you are doomed eventually.

83b1e57691d84fa16dd54f6c786f1ece.jpg

I never saw a business model that would allow them to make money. If you are a business that doesn't have a plan that gets you to profitability you are doomed eventually.

Do you think that model could have worked 15 years ago before streaming?

Also, has anybody had problems cancelling MoviePass? I saw some folks on reddit say that they tried to cancel and MoviePass responded back that they are not allowing them to because they want the subscribers to try out the new plan.

Saw 3 Billboards last night. It was a great movie.

Saw Ready Player 1 tonight. Not a great movie.

My wife and her friends loved Crazy Rich Asians.

Watching Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. I heard it’s good.

People remember the futuristic stuff in Minority Report that more or less came true. They forget the main plot was super weak.

Pan's Labyrinth is one of my favorites... that I can't watch again.

Back