• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

The movie The Highwaymen was disappointingly slow. It should be titled Kevin Costner is old. Watch some of the Woody Harrelson scenes and then fast forward to the end where they get Bonnie and Clyde. That's about all there is worth watching.

The movie The Highwaymen was disappointingly slow. It should be titled Kevin Costner is old. Watch some of the Woody Harrelson scenes and then fast forward to the end where they get Bonnie and Clyde. That's about all there is worth watching.

When I went from excited to bored just from watching the trailer, I figured that was a bad sign.

{Spoiler}

US

Why did the majority of my theater erupt in cheers when white family got killed by protagonists?

The white family didn't get killed by protagonists, Stan Gable. That is a bald-faced lie.

Hell of a spoiler, Stan.

You can use a spoiler tag.

Click the icon fourth from the right on the bottom row.
Spoiler here.

Stan, stop wigging out. My guess is that the audience cheered because the protagonists dispatched the antagonists who had been antagonizing the protagonists.

And Ph is right - bad form, bro!

Stan, stop wigging out. My guess is that the audience cheered because the protagonists dispatched the antagonists who had been antagonizing the protagonists.

And Ph is right - bad form, bro!

Then why did nobody make a peep when the alter universe black family got wasted?

I'm sure that Tucker Carlson will highlight this injustice get to the root of this mystery, soon !

watched Aquaman over the weekend...it was a POS, absolutely nothing redeemable. do not waste time.

Saw The Highwaymen the other night and really liked it. But man, Costner and Woody are defs looking old.

Saw The Favourite last night and also really enjoyed it. Thought it was a pretty interesting look at what life at Court was like 300 years ago.

Back