• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 1 Thread

I'm skeptical of the market, but will post here the first time I see a Sam jersey out in public.

I had to google Molly. I hadn't gotten the memo that X is now called Molly. I'm so out of the loop.

I had to google Molly. I hadn't gotten the memo that X is now called Molly. I'm so out of the loop.

Molly (or Mandy in the UK) is uncut or pure MDMA. Ecstasy as a club drug has typically been stepped on two or three times from pure MDMA. Molly is distinct for being uncut.

ae47bc83f4b33e1d6c15c2234adc68f7_view.jpg

Molly (or Mandy in the UK) is uncut or pure MDMA. Ecstasy as a club drug has typically been stepped on two or three times from pure MDMA. Molly is distinct for being uncut.

After watching the movie Anniversary Party, I lost any urge (not that I had 1 in the 1st place) to try X. I also had a suitemate freshman year who lost it on amphetamines 1 time during exam period when he was trying to stay awake and cram. Never tempted to use amphetamines either b/c of that.

But this again raises the issue of NFL suspensions. Ain't no way doing a party drug in May is going to help your performance in season. Hammer true PED offenders, but lighten the eff up on recreational drug positive tests - at least in the offseason. I'd like to see a negotiation this offseason where the players give in on HGH, and Goodell gets off his high horse on recreational drugs that don't positively affect performance.

Fox covering an NFC East game in the 4:00 timeslot is as predictable as it comes.

Fox covering an NFC East game in the 4:00 timeslot is as predictable as it comes.

other than a SF-Seattle game, and the last Sunday of the season when I believe both CBS and Fox have doubleheaders (Fox is showing the 2 NFC West games) every one of their doubleheaders features an NFC East team.

Back